“Fun!”

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I know the rules are no cutting people off, no bumping, and no cursing but my entire group (9 people) had a really fun time doing all those things! There's really no way for the employees to see what you're doing when your around the bend so no worries. If you get a big enough package it's only $4 per ride so it's not that bad. This was my second time going there.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Joanna B

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Unprofessional!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

First of all, the place is hidden, thank god I never found it, my GPS was acting up but why would I want to go to a small overpriced place with thousands of rules? The owner and staff were rude when I explained I was lost over the phone and when I e-mailed them, Im not going to go too much into detail but the way I was answered had me in shock! Good job on your 19 years though!

Visited June 2013
4 Thank Kattysalamea
West Hempstead
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Don't bother...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

If your kids are little, they have a PeeWee track, but that's the only thing I would say was good about this place. It's run down, there are "RULES" signs everywhere, the manager (Uncle Joe?) is rude- no wonder this place is up for sale. We went for the miniature golf...what a mistake. Per person price was $6 and the 18-hole course looked like it was built (badly) in someone's backyard. They should have charged $1 per person. We tried to make the best of the course and the money spent by joking about each poorly constructed hole, the dirty golf balls and the sticky clubs. My 14-year old called it the "sketchiest" place she's ever seen.

The paintball target area and the football/basketball area were also run down and not very challenging. Friends of ours followed us here to take their boys go-karting. They took one look at the track and the prices and got back in their car with the promise to take them to a "real" go-kart place.

There are picnic tables under a skeleton of a canopy out in the hot sun and the one bathroom is absolutely disgusting. If you must go, plan on going to the Dunkin' Donuts in front of this place to use the bathroom and hand sanitizer.

Lastly, the above picture doesn't depict the craziness of Pocono Go-Karts. There are signs absolutely everywhere and the kicker sign that states that if you don't understand all the signs, then you're not taking the time to read and understand them. I'll upload a photo when I unpack.

SMH at this place...

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Mamasoo
New York City, New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great fun for the kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

If your kids are old enough, this is a great place to spend an hour and let them just drive around. Only thing is that there is not much shade there, so in the summer months, it gets quite hot there

Visited May 2012
1 Thank kevin h
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“small”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

they have one little track, this isnt an attraction. we made the mistake of driving here thinking that it would be go karts. its literally one track of go carts and the other side is a run down lot for paint ball. i really wouldnt go here.

Visited July 2012