“East Side Burger...Man v Food WORTHY”

Trackside Station Grill & Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: With a family friendly, sports themed atmosphere Trackside Station Grill & Bar at 50 Crystal Street in East Stroudsburg is the perfect stop to enjoy a lite bite to eat, a hearty meal, or simply a cocktail with friends. With an exceptional menu boasting classic pub fare and new takes on traditional favorites, Trackside prides itself on creating exceptional dining experiences in a lively and fun-filled atmosphere.
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We took the advise of fellow tripadvisors and tried this spot. Great choice. The beer selection was strong, the bar/grill restaurant style was well presented and the food was plentiful. I had the east side burger, and it was MASSIVE.....well presented....and very tasty. If you are in the stroudsburg / poconos area, its worth a drive to try this place out.

1  Thank HersheyFamilyTravel

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stopped for dinner after a long day at Camel Beach and were blown away by the amazing food! We were all so impressed, we passed our entrees around the table.

The wings were crispy outside and moist inside, the sauce spicy but not overwhelming. The onion rings were excellent. I thought it was a little strange we had to ask for all the condiments (BC dressing, sour cream for the potato skins, etc.) but our waitress brought them right out.

The kid's mac and cheese was amazing! Our little guy couldn't even make it through half the portion and the rest of the table was fighting for his leftovers.

My portabello mushroom sandwich was so good, I'm sure to be craving it again.

The chicken pot-pie was the best we have had outside of grandmas. The chicken was moist, the veggies were perfectly tender and the sauce (although thin) was seasoned perfectly. It was topped with a generous slab of puff pastry.

The fish and chips was equally amazing. The fish was fresh and flaky while the batter coating was perfectly crispy.

All of our food was delivered steaming hot.

I wish we lived closer - this would easily be our go-to place!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Being on vacation last week, I happened upon this place when I too a wrong turn on a side street and decided to stop for lunch.

At first, it was very nice. The host was polite and sat us where ever we wanted to be. Our female waitress took our drink orders (one beer and a Sprite) and went away. She came back with our drinks, took our lunch order and then when away again. I took a sip of my "Sprite". It tasted like Ginger Ale, so the next time I saw here, I told her I asked for a Sprite and she said it was Sprite. I told her Sprite was clear and what was in the glass was amber looking. Once again, she said it was Sprite and maybe it was the spicket. Instead of trying to explain to a clearly not well trained employee the diffence, I told her I would drink it. Any well trained waitstaff would have offered to replace it with another one. That said, when I finished it, she asked if I wanted a refill. I said, "Yes, a Sprite please". Wouldn't you know it, I actually got a Sprite this time.

Two days later, we were in the area and we decided to go back there for lunch again, since the food was good the first time. There was no sign of our last waitress and we ended up with someone we didn't see the last time. I ordered exactly the same thing as last time. When the food came, it wasn't the same as a couple days earlier and I told the waitress it wasn't right. She insisted it was exactly what I got a couple days ago, but I insisted it be brought back to the kitchen to make it right. You could see she wasn't happy about it. Besides, she had no idea what I got the other day, since she wasn't there and I was the one who ate it.

Clearly, the waitstaff needs to be trained in handling customer issues. Instead of insisting they were right (when both were absolutely wrong), they should have offered to take care of the issue.

Overall, the food was good, but the service is what killed this rating.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I have been recently having lunch and business meetings here, and the service and food are great! The manager, Stephanie, was very nice and making sure everything was very good for the customers. Our table service is always great. Would recommend some of the entertainment at the bar on some nights, as they get good local artists and musicians. They also have Shawnee Craft beer on tap, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite micro brews.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

We thought we would stop and see if they had done anything with the old "Dansbury Depot" since the fire. From the outside it's apparent that they basically had to rebuild the building and while they did they have expanded it. I was happy to see a very nice sushi menu. They had the best miso soup I've ever had. My wife had the "Puffer Belly Pot Pie" and enjoyed it very much. Soups, Salads, Flat Breads, Sandwiches, Burgers, and a nice list of dinner Entrees. Full Bar. There is also an attached martini bar named "Liquid". Decor is colorful and modern, there are big screen TV's so it's more of a relaxed atmosphere, not a real quiet romantic sort of place. I'd say it's a high end sports bar. Prices are in the more formal range at $9.99 for a specialty burger. Live Entertainment on Fridays and Saturdays, no cover charge. All in all we were very pleased. We will be back