“Great Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pub 570

Pub 570
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Glastonbury, Connecticut, United States
“Great Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

The food was excellent. The restaurant was clean and comfortable. The wait staff was great. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience. The prices were very reasonable.

• Visited September 2013

Brigantine, New Jersey
“Step it up, kitchen”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was in Bushkill Falls with two friends for the weekend, and we stopped at this place on our way out of town for a late lunch on a Sunday. A busy parking lot always gets my attention, as there must be a good reason people are gathering. But I think in this case people were cheering for football teams (and it looked like there was also a benefit happening), not grubbing their hearts out.

Our nacho appetizer (loaded) was rather disappointing. The only request I had was to hold the chili, and when it came out, the cheese was also missing. There was a very small to-go cup of salsa and sour cream, and she had to go back for the guac, even though it comes with it. Our friends that had burgers said both of the temperatures were wrong, and I can attest to that when looking at the color. One miss would make me just shrug it off, but I was pretty bummed to have 3 incorrect orders.

I thought the beer selection (and prices) were great, and the fries that came with the sandwiches were surely hot and crispy. But the service was lackluster, and after the few fixes with the nachos, I never was once again asked if I needed another beverage. I thought that was pretty unprofessional. But if the crowds are coming in for the cold beer and big TVs, sometimes mediocre is A-Okay!

• Visited October 2013
“Great for Sunday Football”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Nice happy hour for Sunday with various games on Our service was not the best - slow and food was alright nothing to write home about

Visited October 2013
Farmingdale, New York
“Nice, homey pub feeling.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

Fast, friendly service. The menu was varied and everything our family ordered was good. It was nicely decorated and reasonably priced. We would definitely go back.

Visited October 2013
River Edge, New Jersey
“Great place to watch a football game.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Went there to watch a football game. They have numerous TV's and several games on at once. They have very good NFL football specials on their food. My only complaint was that it can get extremely loud, but then again it was a football crowd.

Visited September 2013