“Not a bad stop”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Food and service were okay. We were there with a family, but it had a nice, big bar area. It looked like there were setting up for music later in the night. Food was nothing special. I'd go back if I were in town again, but I'd just as soon try some of the other restaurants if I was going just for the food. Kids liked the video games in the back of the restaurant.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Friendly, busy place. Good band playing, a little loud but created a fun atmosphere. Good food and good service.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

For pub fare, this is certainly above average. Eaten there twice now - good burgers, and my friends rave about their salads. Great service, prices are reasonable. Definitely on the good places to eat while in the area....

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The cook is the best and the family makes you feel right at home. It gets busy on weekend evening and has entertainment

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I want this place to open another one right in my neighborhood! The staff is so great - fun and friendly. The menu is terrific and even my little one is so happy being there and finds great things to eat. It might be a sports bar/restaurant, but wow is it a friendly place for families! Sports memorabilia everywhere but not overkill. The TV screens are easily seen but not too loud. Pool tables too! Like I said, I want one in my neighborhood not just on vacation!