My friend and I went to the Deerfield Spa for a relaxing "girlfriend getaway." We were especially excited for this trip as Deerfield had great reviews and seemed to be reasonably priced. Instead of an affordable spa getaway, we got ripped off by an old lady fat farm. The front desk staff was rude and the spa treatment areas noisy and dingy. The prices were outrageous. Spa treatments were overpriced and we paid too much for a small room with soiled linens and rock hard beds and 900 calories per day. Definitely not worth the hassle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deerfield Health Retreat and SPA is an all inclusive retreat with full exercise program, 3 healthy meals, 2 snacks, 8 hikes a week, lectures and full use of the facilities. Outdoor heated pool, and Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Deerfield Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerfield Hotel East Stroudsburg
- Deerfield Spa East Stroudsburg