“Fresh”

Dining options: Reservations
Bayonne, New Jersey
“Fresh”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Each dish was bursting with flavor. I didn't know before we went, but you have to bring your own wine.

Visited May 2013

Ashburn
“Excellent food”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

May be difficult to find, but all the locals know where it is! Best Pervuvian food! They are known for their seafood, and the selections did not disappoint. Two of us had the Tacu tacu de mariscos, with shrimp and scallops, in a delicious sauce. My husband had the the Salmon maracuya, and my friend's husband had the Aji de gallina, a chicken dish. My friend's husband loved it, and he does not like to try new foods. The service could not be better. We will definitely go back when we are back in the area.

West Lawn, PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Romantic, amazing, and delicious!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

After driving around for close to an hour to find the restaurant, we were famished. Thankfully, our food came out quickly and it was incredible. I had never eaten Peruvian food before so I was anxious to try something new and it was well worth it! The ceviche mixto was certainly something new and it was delicious. I highly suggest bringing your own bottle of wine and ordering dessert (the milk cake was awesome!) the service is excellent and it is certainly affordable! I can't say enough good things about this place!!

Pa
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Couldn't begin to tell you what we had but it was yummy. (I do know I did have Yucca Fries and they were very good and some kind of a beef and rice dish with soy sauce and fries.It was also delicious.) This is a charming little restaurant and the owner/waiter could not have been nicer and more attentive. Give it a try and you will be pleased. (Make a stop at the Popcorn Buddha next door, if they are open.

East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Exotic, but not so much”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Loved the purple Peruvian drink, the cilantro and chicken rice soup, and the fried rice with shrimp and scallops. The menu is online and everyone at my table for 10 loved their food. The only thing I don't like is that they don't open until 5:00. Really, I just can't wait that long. Also, they're not open on Sunday. :-(

Visited July 2012