“warm welcome and delicious food”

Inti Peruvian Cuisine
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“warm welcome and delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

The food is very good, and somewhat unusual. The service is so friendly, you almost feel like family. The owner was our waiter and he was so excited to answer questions about the food or about his native Peru. All the other employees are members of his family - we felt well taken care of.

Central Pennsylvania
“A little off the beaten path, but worth the trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

I had come on tripadvisor looking for a great restaurant for a girl's weekend I took with my mom. When I saw Peruvian restaurant, I had no idea what to expect, but the reviews and the online menu hooked me. So, we followed the directions and headed to Inti. It's only a little over a mile off of 80, but we both thought we were lost, and there was the sign for the restaurant. The place had the most comfortable atmosphere, the server was friendly and very accommodating and the food was excellent. Don't think Peruvian food is similar to Mexican, because that couldn't be further from the truth. The food is simple and elegant at the same time, great flavors and not spicy. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Cresco, Pennsylvania, United States
“Try it and you will understand the reviews!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

The food was amazing!! we tried it because we had a deal from restaurant.com and I am so glad we did. the food and prices were amazing, we were warmly welcomed the moment we walked through the door and the service did not stop. The food was all fresh and tasty. We were able to eat in a nice relaxed environment. The food was all fresh and clearly prepared to order. It is BYOB but that was certainly not an issue since they waiter was more then willing to set that up. I would recommend that you try what sounds good because it is all so good!! The average dinner was $17.

South Carolina
“Just Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

If I lived or vacationed in this area I would probably not submit a review - I would keep this place to myself. Its not much to look at from the outside, but the food is simply incredible. Our waitress (owner and cook's daughter) provided lots of helpful hints about the menu and we choose seafood. I had a shrimp and scallop dish with a sauce that was one of the best restaurant meals I have had anywhere (lots of international travel and business dinners at 5* places). My wife had a salmon dish that was equally good. I also really enjoyed the cerviche mixto before the main course. We were so full we ordered dessert to go just to be able to try the Peruvian rice pudding which was also great. One of the best things about the place in my view also - I got to bring a bottle of my own wine which I love to do. (Good wine at a great price.)
The interior is nothing special and one table near us was quite loud. This restaurant is worth a special trip.

puerto rico
“OMG!!!! Best place around this mountains !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

Came to East Stroudburg for a Convention, trying to find somewhere decent to eat, glad that we found this place, everything on this menu is amazing, stuffed potatoes with ground, beef, steak, choufa, salmon with passion fruit sauce, cilantro soup, breaded chicken bread, everthing was amazing even the cafe con leche. Service was amazing and prices really reasonable. It was defenetly worth it. Best food in town.

1 Thank JEISY