Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos
Super 8 Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
$61
Good 3.5/5
Days Inn East Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
$85
$76
Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
$90
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge(Stroudsburg)
$64
Average 3/5
Hampton Inn Stroudsburg / Poconos(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
$113
$104
Hampton.com
Very Good 4/5
Pocono Inn At Water Gap(Delaware Water Gap)
$72
$50
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
Depuy Townhouses(Shawnee on Delaware)
All reviewssuite hotelbreakfast was deliciousyogurtnice kitchenbushkill fallsup to datedays innkitchenettecelineskiingstovepetcountersofashawneegarbage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Despite negative reviews we decided to give Staybridge a try and we were glad we did. We reserved a 1 Bedroom suite and upon arrival found it to be clean and more than enough room for hubby and I. Flat screen TV's in living area and bedroom which was nice for times when I didnt want to watch football with him. Kitchen area was fully stocked with dishes, glasses, etc. There was no chair at the desk when we arrived but a quick call down to front desk and within minutes maintenance was knocking at the door with one. Same thing when we wanted extra towels. I feel bad for those that didnt have a good experience but glad we did and would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ms_lo
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My wife and I booked this hotel for a free night as a perc from my Priority credit card. Hotel only six months old - large stain on carpet as one enters the room. Reported that the bathroom door did not stay closed and after visit from maintenance was told that new part was required for mechanism. After I requested a different room, a maintenance man came up and worked for 45 minutes and finally fixed the door and latch. He had to adjust the hinges and move the latch plate which had been installed incorrectly. In the six months since the hotel opened no one had fixed this problem. That evening there were two fire alarms I can't blame the hotel for the alarms only for the poor communication as to what was going on.

In the morning we went down for the free breakfast without high expectations. There was inadequate seating even though there was plenty of room for more tables, the only fruit available was applesauce, and the scrambled eggs were terrible even for powdered eggs.

The final straw was that upon checking my credit card account when I got home I found that I had been charged $165 for what was supposed to be a free room. After three attempts by IHG customer service to get the hotel to credit my charge account, IHG customer service sent me a check for the full amount. The customer service rep told me he could not understand why the hotel had charged me in the first place or why they were unable or unwilling to credit my account.

I have stayed at many IHG hotels - Holiday Inns, Staybridge Suites, Crowne Plaza - and have always been satisfied. The management of this hotel is a black mark on the whole group.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TFredR
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is a good hotel in the poconoes for the $. Booked it on PL got a rate of about 110 for the night. very clean room,although when we got back to our room after going out for the night the window was off the track and there was some weird bug in the room. Not sure if the window was like that before we left,since I had not noticed it. No problem,I called front desk they Immediately offered to move us to another suite. The room is good sized with a kitchen and a pullout couch,not quite a full kitchen but mor than a kitchenette,2 burners and a decent fridge with a good amount of utensils/pots/pans in the cabinets.One complaint the water pressure was very low and the head itself on shower was loose so you had to hold it up yourself. They have a free hot breakfast which is a step above a continental,but hey its free.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Great experience. Would stay again. Does not have a standard cleaning checklist that maids adhere to each day. Great little kitchenet. Close to interstate for easy on and off. Restaurants close by. Very comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This is my third time staying at a stay bridge suite. I decided to come to poconos and this is a fairly new hotel the front desk attendent did say about febuary it was freshly built. Of course your gonna have problems but you have to understand and stop being so needy! So what I had to call down for some new towels and toilet paper on another day.. and then dish detergent. You run out! Your staying somewhere that makes you feel at home and the staff deffinately made me feel so. The young girl working front desk helped me with so many places to go out to eat gave me directions everywhere and was such a big help. I deffinately see potential in this hotel. Beautiful hotel inside and out and the complentry breakfeat AND dinner with beer and wine was just perfect!

• Stayed: September 2012