“Brand new and really nice!”

Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos
Shelton, Connecticut
“Brand new and really nice!”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We stayed in this all-suite hotel right off I-80 over the Memorial Day weekend and were pleasantly suprised by this brand new property. The suite was great, with a full kitchen-granite countertops, and beautiful cabinetry. It was a spacious room with a really nice feel and great bathroom. If you need a place on your way to or from the Poconos- this is a good spot!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Andrew S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Mountainside, New Jersey
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for one night during my son's soccer tournament. Hotel is in a great location right off RT80 near the Delaware Water Gap and the Poconos. The hotel is new and the rooms are very clean and nicely decorated. Although we didn't need it, the kitchen is a great amenity. The only complaint I have is the lack of experience the front desk personnel had. It took a long time to check in and out. I also had a problem with them double billing me since I had already prepaid for the rooms via Hotel.com. Other than that, it was a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
York, PA
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Stayed for a weekend in February 2012. Hotel has easy access to the highway. It was clean and nicely updated. Stayed in a standard suite which has the bed in the same room as the kitchen. Having the kitchen was very nice, hit the grocery store and got some soda and ice cream for the weekend. The free breakfast was great, it seemed a lot of other visitors were enjoying it too. Lobby staff were sweet and attentive and always welcoming. This place would be great for a longer stay, ski resorts, casinos and outlets were nearby so there was plenty to do.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank forkrisf
Bradenton, Florida, United States
Reviewed April 16, 2012

New hotel very clean. Front desk staff extremely nice and helpful.

Room Tip: King bedroom suites, very large and comfortable!
1 Thank Michelle B
Rochester, New York, United States
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We had to stop at this hotel because we were stuck in horrible traffic the Monday after Easter on the 80-W. We saw a sign for a Days Inn so we pulled off the road but then saw that the Days Inn looked kind of crumby and this hotel was right next to it looking very nice! The price was a bit expensive ($125/night) for an unexpected stay but we got a very nice room that was a studio with a little kitchen area. We thought the place was very clean and nice! The "free" breakfast was a little on the cheap side with limited options but we weren't expecting much and there is a dunkin donuts around the corner. The staff was very nice and accomodating! We would recommend it and we'd stay here again.

Long Island City, New York
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I have stayed at a lot of hotels in my travels. I must say, from the first moment when I called to make a reservation to the time I checked in, the service was unbelievable great. I have stayed at neighboring hotels and was not impressed with the total package. Let me just say, Seneca you are an example of what great customer service should be modeled after. You were not only patient and helpful with me as a customer. As I waited to check-in, I watched you interacted with the customers before me and you were consistent with the same excellent service you provided to that customer. Thanks you

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed April 8, 2012

My stay was way above my expectations; after reading Reyrey"s review I did not know if I should cancel my reservation. They staff upon arrival were friendly and professional. Cecilly was the friendless of all and left the biggest impression. Having AAA is always a plus when traveling and this location was very convenient. I will be back the price is right.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Stroudsburg
Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
#2 of 2 in Pocono Manor
Fairfield Inn & Suites Stroudsburg Bartonsville/Poconos

Been to Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos? Share your experiences!