“TIME!”

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“TIME!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Yeah IT'S TIME to go here again, you can never do this too much! Love it, tranquility

Visited October 2011

CT
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great start.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

I just got back from the Deerfield Spa and had a great week. I was at the point of having to set the reset button just needed some time away from the everyday stress and needed to start making myself a priority. I was sold the moment I heard the outdoor pool was open and heated! It was a gorgeous week full of exercise classes, eating proper serving sizes, water aerobics and relaxing. Everyone was so nice. The other guests were all wonderful, fun and supportive. Classes with Joe and Jody were especially great. Jody choreographed pool routines which were a lot of fun, she had the best water aerobics classes! Massages with Jim were excellent and extremely relaxing as well.

The spa is not luxurious but it is very comfortable. I would equate it to a bed and breakfast type atmosphere. My room was very cute with lots of wicker. The exercise studios were nice as was the spa. My favorite amenity was the pool.

I returned home feeling refreshed and ready for anything :-)

Visited April 2012
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Healthy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2012

Well done. Good staff. Nice quiet retreat. Best indoor facilities.

1 Thank Jacqualyn J
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Incredible Spa! Excellent Gourmet Food,Superior Exercise/Fitness,Best massages and facials in the whole world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2011

Hands down, the best spa in the country. I just returned from an absolutely glorious week and I feel like a new person. The fitness/exercise program by Joe and Shawm is
perfect. The food is carefully prepared by an experienced team of gourmet chefs.I wish I could bring them all home. The price was the best I could find.Very competitive which is important in this horrifiic economic climate. The front desk staff, the cleaning staff all loving and caring.The owner Mrs. Joann Wolfe is sweeter than honey. She really cares about all of her customers. If you don't go to this spa, it will be your loss. If I ever win the lottery I am going to spend an entire summer at Deerfield and come out looking like an older Angelina Jolie.I give the owner my highest recommendation without reservation.

Visited April 2011
1 Thank Roberta C
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“An "Experience" you will want again and again!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2010

I just returned from Deerfield Spa and had the time of my life and will being going every year!
The owner Joan and the ENTIRE staff are amazing! I felt as though I had known them all my life from day one. The fitness classes were wonderful for all fitness levels. The food was not only good for you but was also delicious. You are never hungry! The Spa "Treatments" were unbelievable.....I highly reccomemd a Lomi Lomi massage but EVERY treatment was a wonderful experience. You can keep yourself busy from morning until evening or you can relax and pamper yourself all day. I was there for one week and paticipated in many classes that were offered, Yoga, Pool Aerobics, Chair Aerobics and Diva Dancing were not only FUN but a great workout too! That is just a few of the classes offered. I adored all the instructors. Rooms are quaint and in a 'homey" atmosphere. I will be there at least once each year. I can not rave enough about Deerfiield Spa and staff....you must go and experience it yourseelf!!! Beyond having a wonderful week with the staff....I was fortunate to meet some delightful "guests" and will no doubt be enjoying them for years to come.................Laurie

1 Thank Laurielee003