“Good Waiter Called Tito”
Review of Los Tres Amigos

Los Tres Amigos
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The food was good and made fresh but there chef take time to make the food hope they was faster !! This guy Tito was good made us smile !!

1  Thank Harlemkid48

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We chose this place for a latelunch/early dinner choice. There were no other customers there, but the place was cute and the menu had lots of Tex-Mex choices. I had the fajitas and really enjoyed them; Rich had quesadillas. We both enjoyed our choices and it hit the spot!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I was visiting family in the area and we came here for dinner. It is no longer a BYOB and the service is VERY slow. There was only 1 server for about 10 tables. The server was very nice and helpful but it took forever to get the food. I asked for chips and salsa, which they didn't have and wasn't even an menu option. We ordered the guacamole which was good but it was served with store brought chips. I had the taco salad which was good but nothing special. The others had a dish with 3 different enchiladas, which didn't come with rice or bean and a beef chimichanga that was just a tortilla and beef with rice on the side. I was really hoping for an authentic Mexican restaurant based on the reviews but this was not it. It also seems that it shares a bar or kitchen with the bar next store called "sticks and stones" so I am not sure what the deal is. Our bill came to $75 and was definitely not worth the cost.

Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

The food is great but very slow. Need more staff! Great if you're not in a hurry. Call in to go orders early.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

The food here is very good. If you are looking for cheesy, greasy chain type Mexican food, this isn't the place for you. But if you are looking for some good authentic Mexican food made by real Mexicans than this is where you will find it. I love the shrimp chimichangas and my husband likes the bistec encebollado. The yellow rice is outstanding and the plantains (both the sweet and savory ones) are done perfectly. We eat in or take out often and have never been disappointed.

2  Thank kristy29