“Super Fresh!”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Super Fresh!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Great food and great service!

Only thing is I wish is that the meals should bring salsa with the chips and add a little more chips with the order. Great food! It tastes really good. From someone who is from Miami, would definetley come back for this!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude staff and very bland food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

My husband and I went there for lunch. I got the ground beef burritos and my husband got the nachos. The burritos was terrible. I had all the toppings put on and it had no taste at all. I completely drenched the burritos in hot sauce.

The nachos were terrible. No flavor either. It was not even hot enough.

I also asked for romaine lettuce and they would not give it to me. The guy who did my order was very nasty and sarcastic. NEVER AGAIN!

1 Thank 03Dodge
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, super fresh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

Stopped in to get some lunch on our way home from NYC. I got tacos and nachos. The serving sizes were generous. I thought the seasoning on my beef taco was perfect. It's not spicy, but very flavorful without being saucy and drippy. We got our order to go, so my only regret was not ordering more.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank MaryShari
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst experience terrible service terrible portions.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

Disgusting. Staff was horrible. Old man just stands around yelling at employees. Portions were so small only 1 oz of cheese for a burrito. BULL****. Barely any English speaking employees. Would never go back

1 Thank Businessman253
Lovington, New Mexico
“Passin' Through”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

We happened to stop at the Wal Mart on our way home to NM. It was lunch and we were hungry and happened to see the 'Holy Guacamole Grill'. Being from NM we decided to give it a try. To our pleasant surprise the meal was excellent for fast food. We had one of their build your own burritos (it's large), crispy taco, chips & con queso. We added some salsa to the queso and it was better. the tacos, burritos were really tasty. the plus is you can add the veggies you want to the taco or burrito and pick your type of meat (choices being chicken, beef, or pork). Overall very good meal for fast food.

• Visited May 2012