All reviews frosted flakes continental breakfast nice stay clean rooms coffee maker new jersey great place to stay would stay again easy access the delaware water gap motel lynne fridge walmart cemetery pennsylvania clerk
Reviewed August 31, 2018

Ouststanding staff and crew comfortable can't wait to get back there... home away from home, i love you all!!! the friendly staff and crew also the visitors are friendly. look forward to visit again and again!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bonnie G, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Stroudsburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Thank you so much for the review vastileh. We are always glad to have you, your dog and your family come and stay with us. We can't wait to have you back again soon!

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Our primary reason for choosing this hotel was that it was located in the Pocono Mountains close to the Delaware Water Gap and other attractions.

The check-in went smoothly as did check-out the next morning. The deskwoman was excellent.

The room had the usual Wyndham hotel chain features that included a coffee/tea maker, TV, hair dryer, alarm clock, desk, free high-speed Wi-Fi, and toiletries. It also had an in-room safe, hypoallergenic pillows and microwave but no fridge.

The hotel had some of the less-common amenities that included a laundry area, and a public computer.

Our room had some problems:
- The toilet was noisy.
- The A/C fan was noisy.
- The sink’s knob faucet was difficult to pull and turn.
- The bathtub had a smooth, slick, slippery surface. I was glad that I’d brought my rubber safety mat.
In short, the bathroom needed updating.

The mattresses were not the newer thick pillow-top type that most Wyndham hotels have, but they were okay for comfort. Although a bit firmer than most Wyndham mattresses, this one did not leave me with a backache in the morning.

There was some construction going on in the corridor. It appeared to be electrical work.

The continental breakfast was adequate with plenty of choices. Cereals included Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes and Raisin Bran plus Quaker Oatmeal. There were mini muffins and breads for toasting as well as make-your-own waffles with syrup and butter. Two not-so-common items included Dole Mixed Fruit Cups and Yoplait 100 calorie yogurts in peach strawberry flavors. Beverages included juices in pitchers, Farmer Bros. regular and decaf coffee, and milk.

Our overall rating is 3.25.

If you found this review helpful, please click THANK below.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Maurene_K

Thank you for your very descriptive review. I am glad to hear that you had a smooth check in and check out. I do apologize for the problems you had encountered. I am sorry you had experienced construction work during your stay. Unfortunately, sometimes things need to be taken care of when we least expect to.

I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

I had inadvertently booked a pet room online about 20 minutes before we arrived. The receptionist switched us to a regular room after she realized we didn't have a pet. The room was very clean and modern. The manager Bonnie went out of her way to return a personal item we left behind.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for writing a review. We are so glad that we were able to change your room type and that you found it clean and modern. It was my pleasure to return your personal item to you. I was happy to do that. I hope you have a chance to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

clean room smooth check in check out convenient location. Check in late left early. Didnt take advantage of the free breakfast but it looked good. lots of parking just spent one night there. Traveling through area

Stayed: August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you chose to stay with us and hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

We had a very pleasant stay. I was very impressed of how the staff helped me with my pet. We needed to go to a dinner and the staff looked after my pet .it was a relief to now that I had nothing too worry about. Pl

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bonnie G, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Stroudsburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay and found our staff helpful. We like to treat our guests as if they are in our own home.

I hope you have the chance to visit again.