“I've been staying here since 07 when I go to the races and...”

Super 8 Stroudsburg
Norton
“I've been staying here since 07 when I go to the races and...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I've been staying here since 07 when I go to the races and will continue to stay here. It is a very good value and the location is convenient to many restaurants.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bonnie G, General Manager at Super 8 Stroudsburg, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Michael C, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are always glad to have our guests return every year. We were very lucky to have some beautiful weather for race day this year! We look forward to seeing you again new year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Vermont
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Quiet when I wanted it to be, efficient employees. The room was clean, had a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. I was very thankful they allowed my dog to accompany me. They gave us a room near an outside door for his frequent bathroom breaks. Very happy. I will return.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
We are so glad that you and your dog stayed with us BrokenElbow. We always enjoy visits with our guest's pets. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in this area!
Hewlett
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Our room had a very strong musty or more accurately offensive odor. We asked for a different room and we were offered a smoking room which is not an option with 2 children and an asthmatic. The room was in major disrepair with stained carpeting that was torn in many areas, sticky dressers and overall a very unfriendly place to stay the night. I asked for 2 extra pillows and was told I could only have 1, and I had to put the pillow case on my self. We will not be returning.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bonnie G, General Manager at Super 8 Stroudsburg, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Jeff R, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so sorry that your room had a musty smell and the only other room we had available was a smoking room. You had come on a sold out weekend and unfortunately, we only had smoking rooms left. The carpets had recently been shampooed which may have cause a dampness due to the rooms on the first floor being partially below ground level. I am so sorry we were not able to accommodate you with another non-smoking room. I do not know why you were not given 2 pillows when you had asked for it. We do have pillows available. There may not have been any at the front desk at the time, but, any of our staff would have been able to get one for you from housekeeping. Please accept my apologies for the problems you encountered.

Travelers are raving about these East Stroudsburg hotels

Seaford, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great hotel & location for the value. Friendly staff, ready to take care of your needs. The hotel staff realized they had several Indycar fans staying at the hotel & had Map Quest directions to the Pocono Raceway printed, ready to handout to fans. Lynne, Jerry & John were hotel staff we met during our visit. All of these people were great with guests, ready to serve. Continental breakfast was filling, so that eliminated an extra expense for the trip. I would recommend this hotel to anyone on a budget, looking for an affordable hotel in the Poconos.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
JB-DE Thank you for writing a review. We are happy you chose to stay with us during your visit for the Indy Race at Pocono. I am glad to hear that Lynne, Jerry and John were of assistance to you during your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. It is great to have Indy back at Pocono after so many years!
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Stroudsburg
Days Inn East Stroudsburg
#6 of 8 in East Stroudsburg
Hampton Inn Stroudsburg / Poconos
Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos
Staybridge Suites East Stroudsbu...
#4 of 8 in East Stroudsburg
Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos

Been to Super 8 Stroudsburg? Share your experiences!