Super 8 Stroudsburg
Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
$90
$80
QualityInn
Days Inn East Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
$76
$114
Econo Lodge(Stroudsburg)
$64
EconoLodge
Hampton Inn Stroudsburg / Poconos(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
$113
$104
Pocono Inn At Water Gap(Delaware Water Gap)
$72
$50
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfastnice stayfruit cupenjoyed my staycoffee makernew jerseyyogurtgreat place to staywould stay againoff the highwayeasy accessbushkill fallslynnemotelfridgepillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I stayed at this location one night a week for a whole college semester (January to May). The rooms were always clean, comfortable and the staff was excellent. If you are looking for a clean, economic place to stay with professional staff, I will recommend Super 8 in exit 308, Stroudsburg.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank negry31
Bonnie G, General Manager at Super 8 Stroudsburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

Thank you so much for the review! It was our pleasure to have you stay with us! Please do not
hesitate to contact me for your future needs if you are in this area again!

Bonnie Gaughan

Reviewed April 28, 2012

We stayed here in February of 2012 for a snow tubing weekend. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast leaves a little to be desired but it is a cheap safe place to stay near Camelback.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the review. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Bonnie Gaughan

Reviewed April 7, 2012

The first room I was given had not even been serviced. So after dragging all my luggage up to the 3rd floor I had to drag it all back down to the first floor, and the other end of the hotel. This "non-smoking" room was surrounded by a smoking rooms so it smelled disgusting. It also did not receive the wifi signal unless you were in the hall. The night worker at the front desk was extremely rude. Although it was I who was being inconvenienced, he made it seem like I was an annoyance to him. He refused to answer the phone the second time I called about the wifi, so I had to walk all the way to the lobby to get that issue fixed. He even saw me come in, but still waited for me to buzz the buzzer before he got up to talk to me. He also kept the window closed while I talked to him. I was then relocated to the second floor. This final room had no fridge, so my food could not be preserved until the next day. I was sick of moving, so I did not complain. There was also mold on the ceiling of the bathroom. As a final insult, I was charged a "safe-tax" for the use of a room safe that I did NOT use. I was only there for the night, so why would I need to protect my belongings from the staff? This is kind of a scammy way to make an extra couple of bucks. The morning front desk worker, Lydia, did remove the charge. She was polite and personable.

Room Tip: For wifi-be sure to get a room near the lobby. For non-smoking--- DO NOT let yourself be located on the first floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Bonnie G, General Manager at Super 8 Stroudsburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2012

I have followed up with an email to Weeze D personally. The housekeeper for the first room went home sick and this room was unfortunately missed by the other housekeepers who took up her rooms. My laptop does get WiFi all the way to the back of the building on all 3 floors. The access point was 2 doors down from the room on the first floor. I have addressed the mold on the ceiling in the room Weeze D stayed in. Unfortunately, this turned out to be a very bad experience for Weeze D and I apologize for all of the inconveniences as well as the front desk clerk's handling of the situation at the time. We strive very hard to provide a pleasant and comfortable stay for all of our guests!

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Having traveled all day, my wife and I drove into Pennsylvania and pretty much were looking for a low price overnight rest. We selected this Super 8 at random and were pleasantly surprised.
While the carpet and furnishings were worn the overall cleanliness was excellent, the bed was comfortable, the room well made up. The AM breakfast was spartan but fresh. Fruit [apples, oranges, and bananas] would be a nice addition. The morning staffer who left [at 8:30?] while we were eating was pleasant and inviting. We would give her high marks for her attitude and friendlliness. She is an asset. The breakfast room was small but very clean. Security of the parking was great, well light and convenient. The hotel was quiet. We would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rick G
Bonnie G, General Manager at Super 8 Stroudsburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Rick G - thank you so much for your review! I appreciate your suggestion for fresh fruit at breakfast. Super 8 will be launching some new breakfast items and fresh fruit will be included. Thank you for your kind comments regarding Lynne. She is awesome and we are so lucky to have her here. We look forward to your visit again in the future!
~Bonnie

Reviewed November 3, 2011

The hotel was filthy. The carpet was so nasty we had to wear our shoes the whole time in the room so our feet wouldn't turn black. There were cockroaches in the room crawling around in our food. We had two teenagers, myself, and my 3 year old in the room. We had to rush out of the room to make our appointment on time and did not have time to put the do not disturb sign on the door or straighten up for housekeeping. We got back and there was a nasty note from the GENERAL MANAGER saying how appalled they were about the condition of the room. When approached about it she said it was OUR duty to report the nasty carpet and cockroaches. Also she said we shouldn't leave our room like that, they don't keep the hotel like that. Also the front desk attendant had the nerve to tell me about my parenting and the staff was outside in front smoking and cursing. The mattress was very uncomfortable as well. You can feel every spring in it.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank 3erika33
Bonnie G, General Manager at Super 8 Stroudsburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

I just want to login and say hello to all reviewing the Super 8 in East Stroudsburg. My name is Bonnie and I am the new General Manager. There have been several changes in staff this past month. I want you to know that there have obviously been problems in the past and the General Manager you had dealt with is no longer here. The breakfast is a continental breakfast and does have a limited menu. A new Super 8 Superstart breakfast will be implemented soon. I am so sorry to hear that the reviewers had an unpleasant stay but we are working hard to make improvements for the better. We are undergoing renovations to the building on the outside right now as well as the interior starting soon. I look forward to meeting all of you on your next visit to Super 8 Stroudsburg!