Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

GraceZC
East Meadow, New York
“NO MANAGEMENT - EVERYTHING IS BROKEN”
Reviewed April 22, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Wish I could give them a -5. We rented one of the homes they "manager" in East Stroudsburg, PA (Water by the Cellar Door) for 4 nights in February with our children, their spouses and our granddaughter. The appearance of the house is old, drab and cracks everywhere. Then it got worse. They have a pool which is supposed to be fenced in but the spindles are have missing and the broken spindles are just laying around the property with rusty nails coming out of them. We couldn't let our granddaughter run around even though the weather was wonderful. While walking around she stepped on a spindle and the rusty nail hit her on her leg and gave her a gash. We called the property "manager" Mike immediately and he claims it must be the animals at night-are you kidding me! The electrical sockets weren't working in two of the bathrooms; there was no stopper for the bathtub so we had to jam a towel in so we would give our granddaughter a bath; the "automatic light" outside the garage was broken as were the solar lights that should have given some light to the path you have to walk to get to the front door; the downstairs stall shower had a crack on the floor. I could go on and on. Trying to be fair, I told them that I wanted 1/2 of our cost credited along with the security deposit. I called Amex to dispute the final payment. THEY ARE FIGHTING with me on this AND NO SECURITY DEPOSIT HAS BEEN CREDITED and it's now April. I also called the Zoning office in Poconos Township and they know Grand Leisure Travel well -- they have issued endless violations on their property and have eve had a lawsuit. HORRIBLE COMPANY. THEY DO NOT MANAGE THEIR PROPERTIES-- DON'T LET THE NAME DECEIVE YOU! They should not be allowed to be in business.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing