Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway
Super 8 Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
$115
Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
$116
QualityInn
Days Inn East Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
$59
Value Inn(East Stroudsburg)
$71
$69
  • Breakfast included
$137
Econo Lodge(Stroudsburg)
$79
Hampton Inn Stroudsburg / Poconos(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
$109
Pocono Inn At Water Gap(Delaware Water Gap)
$68
$53
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsindoor and outdoor poolsnegative reviewspaintballpennsylvaniaplayground
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Roaches in our unit I will never return nor considet buying a timeshare from your company...
Reported the issue nothing was done. Furniture very very old and chipped wallpaper peeling mold in bathroom i do not reccommend this place

• Stayed: September 2012
4  Thank tamalatylek
Lherman2012, Customer Service at Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

First and foremost I would like to apologize for your stay being sub par. I would also like you to know that your complaint has been sent to our independent pest control provider and actions have been taken. The villas are all checked and treated on a regular basis to prevent inconveniences such as the one that you unfortunately endured.

Secondly, I would like to address the issues that you had in your villa. I have also notified our Quality Assurance Team do to an inspection of the villa that you stayed in and our Preventive Maintenance Team will address all issues found.

I would like to personally thank you for taking time to bring this to our attention and giving our resort a review.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My wife wanted to go see bushkill falls. We saw the pictures on fernwoods website, And it looked nice. When we got there, the grounds were packed with cars. The place was overflowing with people, there must have been a conference. The main desk refered us to a building that was reminicent of a tenement on the other side of the property. When we got to our room it had not been cleaned. I was shocked at the room as it was completely different from the pictures. We went to go to the indoor pool but it was closed. That night we went to one of the restaurants and an overserved patron threw up all over. I had seen enough. The next morning we got a call from someone asking if we'd be interested in taking a tour of their timeshare villas. I thought this was a joke, because frim the price the villas is where I thought we had booked a room. I was so angry we decided to leave a day early. At checkout the man at the desk curtly informed me that their would be no refunds. I didn't care, I just wanted to get out. Trust me, I wouldn't waste time writing this unless I thought it would save someone making the same mistake I did.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank J1236
Lherman2012, Customer Service at Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Firstly would like to thank you for your stay and feedback as we can only grow from hearing the guests’ responses. Secondly, I would like to apologize for your inadequate stay. As for your room not being clean that is unacceptable and I extend my deepest sympathy towards it, housekeeping and other necessary departments have been notified of this miscommunication. The Hotel was recently purchased by new owners and as you may have noticed we have been working very diligently on upgrading and renovating the entire facility. Since the purchase we have renovated and introduced three new restaurants, updated the fitness center, overhauled both the indoor and outdoor pools, and built a brand new pool side bar. Currently we are in the process of restoring the Crystal Ballroom, refurbishing the event center, as well as the entire façade of the hotel is in the midst of a much needed face lift. As for the hotel rooms they are next on the extensive “to do” list. We have had several meetings with the room designer, and the renovation is scheduled to begin this fall. We appreciate your stay with us and hope you will stay with us again in the future to see more upgrades completed.
-Steve Bartlett Chief Operating Officer

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We (me and my wife) stayed at the Fernwood Hotel and Resort Villa and came back today. We had reservation for two nights and three days but we came back one day earlier so we left today Sep 27th instead of staying till 28th. The place is disgusting and smelly. The headboard of the bed was broken and the carpet is extremely dirty. The studio villa had a jacuzzi but once you use that you don't get hot water when taking a shower and the shower head is so clogged that it sprays water all over. You are also paying for the first day just to sleep because the check in time is at 4pm and by that time most of the places to visit are close to closing hours. On the second day morning I received a call from the corporate office asking us to attend a an hour and half of meeting at "vacation preview center" and told us that for attending the meeting we will be receiving a certificate for free two nights and three days at a two bedroom villa with fire place, jacuzzi, and a kitchen. When we went to the vacation preview center a sales woman greeted us and tried to sell vacation packages to us and told us that if we don't purchase a vacation package we don't get the certificate for two days and three nights at the two bedroom villa. What a scam! Even the corporate people lie to you to sell the vacation packages. I was mad and asked for the manager and the sales woman came back telling us that the manager is busy and we can leave. When checking out of the villa their system had some error and showed that we had a balance of about $113 to pay, of course we didn't pay since all was paid correctly when we made the reservation but it is a dirty feeling treated like this. Never ever going back to this disgusting place ever again even if they really offer free stays.

Room Tip: The rooms are too old and dirty. They don't seem to change the carpet for god knows how long.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Calvin K
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Arrived late at night. No light in the parking area where we were sent nor was there a light over the front door.Problematic because there were steps down from the parking light and once again to enter the building.Dim lighting inside led to a suite that smelled like old cigarettes and smoke.Killed spiders and centipedes and found several dead bugs throughout.The toillet ran all night, the refrigerator made noise and the heater kept trying to turn on(the room was very cold).Bathroom was dirty, towels thin,kitchen counter chipped,limited dishes broken shelf in cupboard,the toilets were full of rust and smelled of urine.The carpet was ripped and filthy,Sleeping on the floor would have been more comfortable than the bed,.The signs say to use handrails but when I did it pulled out of the outside wall.I tried to open the slider to air the room but the screen was laying next to the door. The window screen was broken also. We went to the front desk where they seemed surprised.They sent us to look at 2 more units equally disgusting.We were told that they would get there maintanance crew right on it,but judging from other reviews that is a standard line.We cancelled our week and now are rearranging our vacation while we stay at a spotless Holiday Inn Express. Fernwood should be shut down. Trust me unless you like dumps stay away.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rita K

On behalf of Fernwood Hotel, I would like to apologize for your inconvenient stay. Fernwood Hotel was recently purchased by new owners and with that came new management we are currently working on perfecting the most seamless team from housekeeping to customer service and everything in between. We thank you for your feedback and stay as we can only improve from each. On behalf of Fernwood Hotel I hope that you will stay with us again in the near future to see the countless upgrades, improvements and renovations being made here every day.
-Steve Bartlett Chief Operating Officer

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My family and I recently had a well-needed chance to relax at the Fernwood Resort in Bushkill, (Pocono Mountains), Pennsylvania. I must say that it was an incredible experience for me and my family. I am from Phoenix, Arizona, yes, the hot desert, and my direct observation was, OMG, how incredible the surroundings were around me; simply magnificent. The Villas were not only immaculate when we opened the front door, they were also generous in living space for our family. We had ample parking at all times, during our stay at Ferwood Resort. The amenities Frenwood Resort offered our family had all the bells and whistles for our individual needs, from children to the adults; fitness center, horseback riding, shopping Designer Outlets, Nature, children center, paintball, games, mini golf, indoor and outdoor swimming, Tennis Courts, canoeing, rafting, and most importantly, GOLF. I probably missed a few things. We simply had an incredible vacation at Fernwood Resort, and certainly we will comeback next year.
A big Thank You goes to the staff at Fernwood, who were polite and courteous to all of our needs. We highly recommend this delightful and alluring Resort. Kathleen Carano, Phoenix, AZ

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kopy C
Lherman2012, Customer Service at Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are pleased you enjoyed your vacation and our location. We take great pride in offering exceptional service.

As you stated Fernwood Hotel and Resort and the Pocono area has much to offer everyone all within a short drive. Also, the Villas are a great place to sit back and relax. It is one of our goals that all of our guests are comfortable and enjoy themselves to the fullest.

We look forward to your next visit.