“Best Thai and Vietnamese out there”
Review of Pho Thai Nam

Pho Thai Nam
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Southeastern, Pennsylvania
“Best Thai and Vietnamese out there”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Awesome Thai and Vietnamese food. Authentic some of the best I've had. Pho is supurb and Pad Thai can't be beat!

Visited July 2012

“One of my Top Five Resturants in the Area!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is one of my Top Five picks for Best Restaurants in the area. I go with my honey, with family and with friends.
We used to be able to go out to eat at least once a week. Now, it's not so often. This restaurant is 1of only 2 restaurants my honey will go to!
I love the Vegetable dishes, the FRESH food, the good service and the fun desserts.
Every dish we've eaten looks and tastes totally fresh and wonderful.
One of my favorites is the Tom Kha soup - a MUST-HAVE!
Bon Appetit!

• Visited July 2012
Cape Cod
“Great food, wonderful service”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Went to this restaurant last nite with my disabled dad. Service could not have been more attentive. Food was top notch "American Thai"- curries, pad thai, etc. Waiter recommended the Ginger curry, which had thin strips of crunchy Ginger root. He also recommended taro bubble tea, which I enjoyed as well. Dad loves their crispy duck. This is a strip mall restaurant, so not gourmet, but the decor and portions are good and the price is fair. The place was full at 8 pm, mostly with Asian families- so am guessing some items were very authentic!