“best byo sushi”

Dining options: Reservations
Philadelphia, PA
“best byo sushi”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

been going here for years. love it every time. new location is more spacious. i find it is always a good value and being byo is the best!

Visited August 2012

Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
“Best sushi ever! Better than Morimotos!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I have eaten at many sushi restaurants, and the one right in my home town is the best! They moved to a bigger location and it looks very modern. Love the Spicy Tuna Sundae and the Wasabi Shumai. Truly everything on the menu is excellent! I don't need to go into the city anymore for fine dining. My fiancé and I have our weekly date night here, so we have something to look forward to each week along with a bottle of our favorite wine (it's a BYO).

• Visited September 2012
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States
“Can't count the amount of times we came here!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This place is fantastic. Great service - despite being always busy. The Sushi is perfect. Great rolls great quality fish. Lucky that it is close by.

Try the Tropic Roll and their take on a Rainbow roll.

Visited July 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Really Good Sushi”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I took a client to Bluefin during my most recent visit to the metro Philadelphia area. I found the service was quick and the food was tasty. The prices were very reasonable at $9 for a lunch special of miso soup and sushi. The restaurant was clean and the staff was friendly. I will definitely visit again when in the Philadelphia area.

Visited July 2012
Wayne, Pennsylvania
“Great food, rude staff”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Unless you're somehow in the "click", don't expect great service. My husband and I tried this place out back in April and thought it was great. It was a Wednesday night. We went back last week on a Thursday night only to find that we couldn't get a table. No biggie, they sat us at the sushi bar. We attempted to engage the sushi chefs who wouldn't even make eye contact with us. We like to order our sushi in stages (not uncommon), but the waitress kept coming back to us asking us if we had decided on an entree? I thought this was strange since we were ordering a couple of items at a time and we were on our third course. At one point the place was absolutely packed (by 7:30). The waitress had come over to us to ask if we were still ordering, then one of the sushi chefs, who basically blew us off the whole time, told us that we needed to leave if we were finished because they needed our seats (for some regulars). Really? We spent over $100.00 only to be asked to leave? As it turned out, they were very friendly with the many regulars who were greeted by name as they walked in, and promptly served whatever specials the sushi chefs were making. The entire experience was nuts. We have never been treated so poorly. I sure hope their regulars aren't fickle, because they've treated other so poorly that their business will surely tank once these folks go.

• Visited July 2012