“Best breakfast around!”
Review of Powderbourne

Powderbourne
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Most importantly, if you are going to visit Powderbourne for breakfast, you have to get the bacon. It is BEYOND good! Also their cream chipped beef and shredded hash browns are very good, too. They also have a great daily breakfast special where you can get eggs, potatoes, and toast (I think it's $2.99!!!!)

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I love this place. My husband first took me here for breakfast,15 years ago, when we were just dating. I was hooked. It is small and cozy. It gets pretty busy on saturday and sunday morings. Definitely worth it.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

The eight of us descended this morning for breakfast. Some had eggs, scrambled, over easy, or omelettes. Two had French Toast. The eggs, all reported were very good. My omelette was excellent. The French toast was reported to be a bit bland. Home fries were average. The bacon was awesome. Real thick and perfectly cooked. The service was friendly and we never felt rushed. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

This place is a reasonable affordable place to eat breakfast or lunch. It is small with some outside dining available during good weather. The food is good and the service is as well. Smoking is permitted throughout since it so small. We have been back many, many times for breakfast. They have a nice selection and some daily specials. Likewise for lunch. (Their bacon is delicious) The place is out in the country and not the easiest to find. (Baus Rd-East Greenville)

Reviewed December 24, 2011

WOW they STOPPED allowing smoking here so as I promised I went back. VERY good food. Yes I will go again & recommend now.

1  Thank gpsjulie