“Rebuttal on previous patron's posting”

The Wing Man Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Description: A TRUE family based restaurant located in East Greenville, PA. We are well known for our Wings and also have other great foods like Hoagies, Steaks and other Entrees. We also have excellent customer service and want you to come in and experience it for yourself.
Pennsburg, PA
“Rebuttal on previous patron's posting”
Reviewed June 11, 2009

I am in total disagreement with the posting above in regards to the Wing Man Bar and Grill. My husband and I have visited this restaurant on numerous occasions, as a matter of fact, we frequent there at least once/per week if not more, due to our busy schedules. Coming from a family of picky eaters, especially when it comes to a dining "out" experience. Cleanliness is the priority. Each and every time we visit the Wing Man; it is spotless, doors open or closed. We never ONCE witnessed any insects, live or dead anywhere in the establishment. The tables are always wiped down clean shortly after their guests leave the table and before they seat another party. I have also taken notice to the walls and floors and even during a "rush" I still have never noticed any dry foods "stuck on" or "left behind." This statement alone will suffice as yet another reason I will give my business to the Wingman versus another restaurant in Pennsburg and surround area. I have seen other local establishments in the area where the chairs are sticky and the walls have pasta sauce handprints decorating their walls. To comment on the decor, or the fact that, it was mentioned in your post that there was a "lack-there-of." This is what makes me think that you haven't actually experienced dining out at the Wingman. The interior design and decor of this place, is amazingly chic. It is very modern day -comtempory yet, you would realize the place also couples as a sports bar, because it is so finely decorated.
As for the service and the staff, I have met the owner's once and they seem to be very down to earth people, with very pleasant personalities. My husband and I really liked them a lot, especially on a 1st time impression. Now, we see the owners every time we are there, and they still remember who we are, and greet us, even during the "rush" times, which to me, that is very professional.
To comment on the servers, cook staff and bartenders, I have nothing bad to say. They are always accommodating. What I mean by this is, my husband is a very picky eater. He always is kindly asking the server for something different, he likes to ask for things that "aren't" on the menu. The server then contacts the chef and or cooks and they come to the table, my husband explains what he wants and believe it or not they usually can accommodate his crazy ideas, and if they can't they personally explain to him if his request is something that they do not have available. This is excellent customer service!!!!!
Lastly, I HIGHLY recommend the Wing Man Bar and Grill. All I have to say is go out and try it for yourself, before you read ONE negative review and get turned off. The place is SOO WORTH IT!!! I am a small business owner and I am in support of all small businesses, especially in my hometown, however, I see it too often that a small business gets one negative review and it usually isn’t true, it is just an unhappy person, who isn’t satisfied with life. I would hate to see even one person not go to the restaurant under those circumstances, because I was appalled at this last posting because it was very untrue. On the contrary, it seems like their place is booming, they are packed every time we are there, and I have faith that they are doing great business everyday of the week and they will be open for a long time to come!

P.S. I LOVE THE RED PEPPER WINGS!-

Go WINGMAN! You have my support and many of my friends, family and business partners!
Cheers!
Kate

5 Thank DBRZ

East Greenville, Pennsylvania
“Gave it a second try, STILL NO!”
Reviewed June 6, 2009

Ok, this is a newer establishment in town. For months, awaiting financial issues with getting the place built, I salivated at the thought of awesome wings and the possibilities which might exist with our own little "wing joint".
They published a couple about 4 weeks before they opened and I thought I was going to stroke out to know they were actually open, but alas, it was opening weeks later. Finally that magical day came, they were to open.

A few days later I went to the restaurant to find the front doors propped open in a warmer late April/early May night. BUGS WERE EVERYWHERE. The walls, light fixtures, everything was "a buzz" with gnats and flies. Why there were people even in the seats attempting to eat in this atmosphere was beyond me. We left.

Went back a few weeks later - when the doors were closed - and had dinner. The wings were less than memorable and the possibilities for them were actually somewhat boring - especially for a place proclaiming to be "Wingman". Nah. Had great drinks and mediocre service.

The decor is almost non-existent.

When you drive by this place there are usually 2-3 employees "parked" out back on the park bench smoking and garbage and old boxes laying by the back door. Not very appealing impact for passer's by. The kitchen door tends to be standing open as well. I frequent several other shops in the strip center this is located in and get to see this on an almost daily basis.

There are better, cleaner places in town than this offering many of the same things on their menus.

3 Thank LaurinFegley