“Awesome”
Valley Brook Vacation Home
Bridge over beautiful  creek on property A beautiful sunrise
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Valley Brook Vacation Home
Bridge over beautiful  creek on property
A beautiful sunrise
The Flower Garden
Our playground
Romantic downstairs bedroom with queen bed
Log cabin bedroom
Spacious living room to build warm family memories
Fully-equipped kitchen, waiting to be filled with food from the patio grill
Beach chairs to watch the sunset
Snowy sunset over the farm
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Cee10jay
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

The home was very inviting,and the dog was very friendly. I enjoyed the tranquility by the garden while reading. The family allowed us to assist in some of the farm chores. Even with no TV it was a good time for the family to bond with a 4yr old twins,16,and 17year old.

pj75ny
NY
“Great place for a family to stay!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We stayed here with 4 kids ranging from 8yrs old - 16months. It was great! The house was clean and homey - well stocked with games and toys. On a beautiful farm with a great playground and a chance to see cows, chickens and roosters.The owners were lovely and very accommodating. It was nice to not be staying in the heart of the touristy section of Lancaster,Pa.
I would definitely recommend this home!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: A very convenient location and great amenities!
Liked least: not really anything but because it's on a farm one should be aware that sometimes it smells like a farm :)
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
bonnyton2...
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 11, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

Stayed here with friends for 4 nights, had a great time. Was greeted by Shay Shay the dog. The farmhouse is lovely and so clean. The garden is so lovely and the area so peaceful. My husband used to work with cattle so he was delighted to be able to help milk the cows, Clair and Lucille made him so welcome, he couldn't stay away. Shay Shay had 8 puppies they were so cute and we would have loved to have taken 1 back to Scotland with us. There is a huge Supermarket 5 mins away with lots of local produce. The Countryside is so beautiful in this area and would love to visit again. Would certainly recommend Valley Brook Farm.

Value Location
Northern Ireland
Reviewed July 26, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
KevinsGir...
Edison, New Jersey
“When the cows come home”
Reviewed April 23, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

This is a wonderful get-away location. The home is spotless, and the views are heavenly. It is not in the center of major attractions, but close enough that is wasn't an inconvenience at all. In fact, I love the up an down ride over to RT 340.
Shay Shay the dog was the friendliest dog I have ever met in my life. She greeted us when we arrived, and saw us off when we left as she chased our car.
At night, it was so quiet, I felt such peace away from my urban experience. The smell was strong, but it is a cow farm after all. I would just check with Lucille to make sure they aren't spraying the liquid stuff. No TV, no phone, no internet. But if you have to watch your redbox, they do have electricity to plug all appliances in.
This place is a gem- don't stay there because I want it all to myself!!!!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The peace and quiet.
Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Ga
Reviewed October 17, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
LIAlleyCa...
Ridge, New York
“Peaceful, comfortable and much better value than any hotel in the area”
Reviewed October 3, 2011 for a stay in September 2011
people found this review helpful

This was my first stay at a vacation rental and I must say it exceeded my expectations. I've never slept in a more comfortable bed away from home! Listening to the cows moo whilst sitting on the front porch in the evening was so relaxing. While we all thought at first that the lack of a TV could be an issue - we ended up talking in the cozy living room until nearly midnight before we realized how late it actually was. The house has one bedroom downstairs with its own full bathroom, which was great for my friend's Dad who has troubles with stairs. The three girls had run of the entire upstairs with a full bathroom with double sinks. Everything was impeccably clean and bright. A great supermarket was located about a mile away and there was even a crock pot available among the other 'usual' kitchen cooking items. I would certainly recommend this vacation home to anyone looking to stay in the area.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Serenity, privacy and comfortable beds
Liked least: Having to go back home!
Traveling group: With Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing