“Wonderful Meal at Mango Tree”
Review of Mango Tree Bistro

Mango Tree Bistro
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Eagleville
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have been to the Mango Tree twice and each time I have been with a rather large party and every dinner was delicious. I especially loved all the fresh vegetables in the food. The last time I was there I had the Drunken Noodles and was very pleased. The food is spicy but they will adjust that to your taste. The portions are rather large and we all had leftovers for lunch the next day.

The Mango Tree is also a BYOB and it was the best Thai food I have ever had. I will be back!

2  Thank lizett251

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had a delightful dinner here. I started with the Thai ravioli soup. It was amazingly flavorful. The chicken satay was perfectly cooked with a nice peanut sauce. The springrolls were fine. The sticky rice with mango was the best I've ever had. YUMMY! The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is I would prefer some more items on the menu that aren't spicy.

2  Thank beckiwp
Reviewed April 12, 2013

If you like good authentic Thai Food, you have to stop by the Mango Tree Bistro on Ridge Pike in Eagleville Pa. We had dinner last night there and the service and food was superb! It is a family run business with take out as well. Their attention to service and food presentation was perfect. The portions were more than enough to even satify a healthy appetite. A must place to try out for Thai Food. It is a BYOB.

2  Thank Daniel V
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had a great thai meal at Mango Tree Bistro. The only downside to this place is the small dining room and the confusing parking lot!

The food was spicy and delicious with a varied menu and the décor and service were good. The seem to have more seafood on the menu than some other local places too.

I had the Tom Yum Soup and the Drunken Noodles and my husband had the Seafood in Paradise. We were both pleased.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My husband and I ate here one night, and were just delighted by the atmosphere and how good the food was! This restaurant has such a quaint, clean, modern environment. And it's byob! Even better! It is tight inside, but that's what reminds me of some great restaurants I have frequented in NYC or center city Philly. The peanut sauce on the chicken appetizer was the best I've had. Not too overwhelming. All the food is extremely fresh. The chicken pad thai, was actually a little too sweet for me (and I'm not a spicy person). But I'm sure if you asked them to spice it up they would. My husband had the pineapple chicken fried rice - unbelievable! We have been back twice for take out, and get the fried rice. I personally love the shrimp pineapple fried rice. We had the fried banana for dessert - just heavenly! The vanilla custard you dip the banana in is out of this world. I can't wait to go back and try the Sea Bass. I think the prices are just right also. Thai is hard to find around here, and this place is fantastic! We're happy to have this restaurant in the neighborhood.