“Good place”

Dosa Hut and Chat House
Ranked #15 of 22 Restaurants in Eagleville
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Have good experiences at this place. Their samosas are delicious and chicken lollypops lip smacking. Decent place to eat in. Take out servings are sizable. Overall a great place for quality food at a decent price. their lunch thalis are average with nothing notable to say.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I am not a very frequent visitor this place but have been here once or twice. It is a small place but serves good food. I am really particular on the Dum Biryani and pleasantly surprised on their quality.

Service is something they must improve significantly. Otherwise, I strongly recommend to try this place at lease once.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Visited this place last week when I got a groupon deal - and we were pleasantly surprised with the tasty food. After reading mixed reviews on Yelp, I did go in low expectations. Also, the place is quite a bit far from where I live for a restaurant visit - this made me hungry by the time I reached there. Both of the above factors did help a bit with my satisfaction :)

What I liked: Exciting Menu - contained some pure local specialties like Kothu Paratha etc...
The prices seemed to be on the higher side for such a joint...however they made up for it with taste and large portions.

What I didn't like: Decor, ambiance were not up to the mark. There was no table cloth and they use plastic glasses. Given the prices they charge, I would expect more attention to these areas.

Bottom line: I would recommend this place for the menu selection and taste. I am definitely going to go back there but will be vary of the negatives. If you plan for a take out then there is nothing negative I can think of.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I like this restaurant, they offer very generous amounts of food and one plate of dosa will be enough to fill an empty stomach. What more to ask for? Been there twice in a week already and not complaining. It's a nice little treat for Indian snacks lovers.

Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

Rudely ignore customers when they get their own "Gujarati/Indian" speaking folks. They have NO concept of "first-in first-serve" concepts! When point to them, they completely ignore you. We will never go there-ever the way we were treated today.

3  Thank Sunny K