“A Big, Big Improvement”

Crestmont Inn & Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We offer 3 unique dining settings and an extensive menu of Contemporary American cuisine. The food is fine dining and the atmosphere casual & fun! Our chef & his team prepare everything fresh and source it all from our local farmers! We do more than give you a meal, at the Crestmont we put on a show with our food & guarantee you an impeccable dining experience!
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The new owners of the Crestmont have moved the food and service to a whole new level. I would rank it with some of the best restaurants, anywhere.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Especially liked the 7 course St. Patrick's Day Tasting dinner, staff was knowledgeable and very professional yet personable

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I've traveled quite extensively on the eastern seaboard, and eaten in some of the finest restaurants. I rank this restaurant in the top 5. The meals my husband and I were served were amazing. The food alone is worth a visit to this inn.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Crestmont Inn was location of our wedding weekend. Tony took care of all of our guest from checkin on Friday to checkout on Sunday. We had wedding ceremony at the Inn overlooking the woods followed by amazing meal in dining room. This was a great location and allowed all of our family to visit in the great recreation room in lodging building.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Try the sweet potatoe pancakes I wished I had gotten them instead of the omelet with the truffle oil and mushrooms, which was good too but those pancakes were better.