“Takeout when busy”

Loading Dock Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Dunmore
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Dinner time is crazy here because the food and atmosphere are so good. When we know the wait is going to be long, we call for take our. We have never been disappointed.

1  Thank RUDisney

Reviewed May 22, 2018

The soup and ribs were both very good. We had a short wait but I think this showed how popular this place is. Bear in mind the portions are large but excellent tasting.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

This restaurant has everything you want while dining out. The staff is super friendly and good at what they do. The food is always awesome and always enough to take home for lunch the next day. The manager is awesome and is always there helping in the dining room or at the bar. 19.99 ten oz. lobster tale dinner is my favorite, and then there Signature salad is my 2nd favorite. I don't know how anyone could say anything bad about this place. If you do not like your food i would be surprised but it you do not, tell the mannager and I am sure he would get you something different. I am going back this week for probably my 5th time this year.

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Traveling east for the summer and staying at the Quality Inn. Looking for a good convenient restaurant close by. This was in walking distance. Obviously it is a local favorite because the line was out the door and many people were chatting like friends. The menu is huge! We ordered three appetisers to share and drinks. When they came.....sooo much food. Looking around everyone had a huge portion and doggie bags to go. The fried fish basket for $8.25 was more than I have gotten for dinner at many restaurants. And it was delicious! We also got the shrimp and stuffed mushrooms. All very tasty. One if the server's Matt, was super nice and another was whistling the whole time. All the staff was helping everywhere. All this and two beers and a cocktail for $36.56! Highest recommendation. We will be back ever year.

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

The food is great and the amount you get for the price is amazing. I always end up with enough left overs for a second meal.