“Fun for the most part.”

The Lost Trails ATV Adventures
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are from Western PA and decided to ride here while on vacation. He rides 450 dirtbike, I ride a sports quad. People who ride utility quads or side by sides would enjoy these trails the most. Trails are very rocky. It's a lot of slow riding and maneuvering around the rocks. Overall it was fun, something different. Planned to ride 2 days in a row but once was enough. If you're an experienced rider trails are pretty easy. We didn't see any big hill climbs.

1  Thank kristin p

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We are four guys who did a three hour private tour. The tour was a challenge high speed ( based on our ability) and maneuverability thru the trails trees and rocks. We saw the tunnel, lake and top of the world.
You will get wet and muddy dress appropriately !!!!!!!! At the end we were exhausted. It was worth the money. Staff was friendly. Machines were good quality. Will be going back.
CON: We started 15 min late and were brought back 15 min early. Didn't say anything but should have.

5  Thank LOUWARREN
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was our first time ATVing and we had an absolute blast. No I know why it's so popular. We will definitely come here again when we revisit the area! Make sure you wear the proper clothes because you have the possibility of getting pretty dirty. Again, great fun!!!!!!

1  Thank K T
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I went to The List Trails ATV Park yesterday. He has been there a number of times but this was my first time riding. What an incredible experience! They have 2000 acres and there's no way to see everything in one day, so plan on a weekend or more than one visit. The people are very friendly and knowledgeable, and the trails are very well kept. The trails are well marked and maps are provided, so you really can't get lost. I highly recommend going through the tunnel and out to the lake. If you are experienced, definitely ride up to the Top of the World. What a view! They have food trucks available for lunch as well. Prices are just right and the food is excellent (the Drinker Mobile was there on Sunday...bacon jam is highly recommended!) I can't wait to go back!

2  Thank jubilee4