“Great Restaurnat”

Add it.
Manhattan Drive
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Great dinner, excellent staff and service, generous portions, very nice atmosphere. Food was cooked just right.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

In the restaurant, the waitress Jackie was excellent and very attentive the food was delicious! At the bar, the bartender that took care of me, Cris the bartender was very welcoming and the drinks and service was excellent.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We were greeted by jackie who was our server. Food was delicious and service was great. We then proceeded to the bar to enjoy the entertainment. We danced and enjoyed to music Friday and Saturday! Its a great little spot. We will be returning!!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Firstly, I live locally and was only going to the restaurant, not staying at the hotel (which had a sign out front stating 'breakfast buffet is for guest only.'

My bf and I have been here before (when hotel was a Holiday Inn) and decided to go again because food had been very good. You must enter the restaurant through the hotel lobby. There is no outside entrance. As soon as you step into the lobby you're hit with the smell of chlorine for the hotel pool. Lovely way to begin the meal.

We were quickly seated as we were the only ones in the restaurant, and immediately placed our card from the Entertainment Book on the table and in plain sight. The waitress took our order (chicken parm with penne and penne with vodka sauce) and was back quickly with our drinks. Shortly, she returned with our salads and rolls. Salads were good but rolls were wrinkled and tough had clearly been heated in microwave. About 10 minutes after we'd finished our salads, our meals finally came out. The pasta and sauce were cold, the taste was less and ideal, and the vodka sauce had so much garlic it was nearly unedible. We decided not to complain, we ate about half of our meals and then asked for boxes, hoping we could improve them from home. The waitress brought our check and then said, 'oh, we don't accept these [Entertainment Book card] anymore.' We asked to speak to the manager and a few minutes later some other girl came out. She said she wasn't the manager but had spoken with the manager who told her to check to make sure that we had the actual Entertainment Book with us and that it was the current year. My bf had to go back out to the car for the book and as soon as she saw the book, the girl said 'OK.' and they honored the card.

On the following Monday, I called to speak with the manager and express my concerns. I spoke with Tina, Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Human Resources, who said she would speak with the manager (who was out on medical leave) regarding how they can rectify the situation and would get back to me within a couple days. When I did not hear back from her within a few days, I tried calling her. I was continuously put into her voicemail and getting no return calls. 2 weeks after my initial call, I got a voicemail from Rhonda, the General Manger, asking me to return her call. I called back the next 3 days before I was finally able to reach her. Rhonda immediately took an attitude with me saying they shouldn't have honored the card and shouldn't have to post a sign stating they weren't accepting them, even though they were listed AGAIN in the 2013 Entertainment Book. I told her it wasn't only about the card but I was calling because of the food as well. Rhonda told me she didn't have time for this and hung up on me. Consequently, I called Best Western's Corporate Office and filed a complaint about Rhonda. The restaurant is not owned by the hotel but is managed by the hotel's staff.

I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM EATING AT THIS RESTAURANT. There are plenty of other good restaurants in the area that aren't far from the hotel.

1  Thank Lisa B