“Stick to the fresh tomato and garlic pizza”
Review of Colarusso's Pizza

Colarusso's Pizza
Ranked #30 of 51 Restaurants in Dunmore
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family orders pizza from here every time we are in town, ordering enough so we can eat the left overs for breakfast. Not this time. Ordered 3 trays of the plain. There was way too much sauce and the sauce seemed like straight tomato paste. Our family barely ate half. Threw away the rest. I'm giving 3 stars only for my past experience with the fresh garlic and tomato. We will probably give it another shot when we visit because our family here usually buys from here but I will stick to the fresh.

There are newer reviews for Colarusso's Pizza

Reviewed January 12, 2012

A decent size menu to choose from and food is tasty! My favorite is the Fresh Tomato & Garlic pizza! The best around! Also love the seafood salad! Reasonable prices also!

Been to Colarusso's Pizza? Share your experiences!