“Still not impressed...”

Marzoni's Brick Oven & Brewing Co.
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Duncansville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

I have eaten at both locations numerous times and was disappointed each time. It has been a few years since my last visit, so we thought we would try it again. They brew their own beer, which I never cared for, but others love it. That is true the course for IPA'S lovers. The shrimp scampi was odd and swimming in grease. The chicken parmesean was so so, and I still do not like their sauce, which is bland and generic tasting. Bread sticks are like Olive Garden's. You have to order salad separate, as it is not included.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

I started to go to Marzoni's, which is around 50 miles from my home, at the suggestion of a friend. We had lunch there and I have been back 6 times since April. Food is very good with large portions and unique flavors. They also have their own brewery with a variety of beers as well as some selected from other small breweries, which I greatly enjoy.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

We have been eating at Marzoni's since they opened. We have never had a bad meal there. The wait staff is always friendly and attentive. The menu is updated often and the selection is very good. The pizza is excellent. My favorite dishes are the Chesapeake filet, Fancy Nancy or Pistachio grilled Salmon salad.

Reviewed June 8, 2018

Great restaurant close to my hotel. Quality craft beer brewed on premises. Lots of TVs to watch any game and great staff. Plenty of food options on the menu and all beer is available to go including onsite brewed growlers.

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

I didn’t realize a very small portion was over $10. My husband paid almost as much for a full meal. Also the drinks tasted funny almost as if the water is super chlorinated. It was close to our location.