“Good family restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Luigi's

Luigi's
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in DuBois
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A family owned Italian restaurant located in Historic Downtown DuBois, PA specializing in authentic Italian cuisine with a variety of American dishes that will satisfy everyone in your party. Guests have the choice to dine in one of our main dining rooms, in our "vineyard" themed room, lounge area, or weather permitting on our outdoor patio. Luigi's offers lunch and dinner and a full service bar. We also offer full service catering and family style takeout for any event and budget. So come "mangia" with us and let us make our home feel like yours.
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Good family restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stopped here on a road trip after reading a review on tripadvisor. The food was like good home cooking, the prices were reasonable, the drinks menu was extensive and the service was great. The wait staff were very accomodating in finding suitable wines and dishes to suit our requirements. The ambience is personalized with inspirational messages and family photographs on the walls. A highly recommended stopover meal.

• Visited December 2012

Columbus, Ohio
“Group Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

Luigi's is a gem! Our group of 45 people stopped there in October, 2012 and were treated royally. First, we were greeted by the owner, Eddie. He was so gracious, making all of us feel special from the start. The food was excellent and we couldn't ask for better service. Eddie came around several times to make sure we didn't need anything. Members of our group have already requested a stop there in the future.

I made the reservation several months ahead and they followed through with everything promised and more!

• Visited October 2012
Iowa
“Fantastic Food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

The food was amazing! We were definitely satisfied. We had been wanting to try a cannoli, after seeing them on the show Cake boss, but had never found a resaturant that had them. Luigi's actually had real cannoli's. My husband and I shared one, it was amazing!

Visited September 2012
Munich, Bayern, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, nice people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

My husband and I were at the end of a long road-trip and saw the billboard advertising this place off the higway. We stopped in were pleasantly surprised by the menu , as well as the friendliness of the wait staff. I had the cod and my husband had a pizza and we were both completely satisfied. Prices were great and we had overall an excellent dining experience with nothing to complain about. Well, I ended up leaving my purse there and realized it 2.5 hours down the highway! After calling, the staff was understanding and they mailed it to me priority the next day. I was so grateful, because I received it just in time, the day before I was due to fly back to Germany. I had offered for them to take 100$ off a credit card and they refused, only taking what it costed to mail the purse ($10). Its nice to know that there are still good, trustworthy people around. Highly recommend eating at this place.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank stackorlee
Wilmington, Delaware
“Great food, great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

We visited our family in Sykesville, PA, and we went to Luigi's. Atmosphere was great, along with food!! We are planning to move to the area, and it was so great to find a wonderful restaurant!!!

• Visited October 2012

Been to Luigi's? Share your experiences!