The location is within sight of I-80, but far enough to be quiet. There are 2 gas stations and an Arby's between the interstate and the hotel.
I arrived late (approx. midnite). Parking was nearby and felt secure / well lighted. Desk staff was a very friendly young lady who was quick, efficient and pleasant. The lobby isn't oversized, but nice and clean.
The room was good sized, very clean and comfortable with a new flat tube (not LCD or Plasma) TV, a desk, a drawer unit, luggage stand, king bed and 2 nightstands. Large clean bath with the selection of typical give-aways (shampoo, etc.). Great shower with plenty of pressure and hot water!
I was only there for a few hours, I was pushing to leave early the next morning to continue my trek to Northern MI. I didn't have the free breakfast (my loss and mistake) - but it looked and smelled pretty darn good.
Over all - good stop about 5-6 hrs from CT/NY area. Good quiet and safe location. I definitely will be stopping here again. Wish I had more time or reason to enjoy the hotel longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, DuBois, PA is conveniently located at Exit 97 off I-80. We are 7mi. SW from the DuBois Regional Airport. DuBois and the surrounding areas have much to offer to those traveling on business or leisure. After a peaceful night in our Simply Smart bedding, you can start your day off with a refreshing shower which features our renowned Stay Smart showerheads. Our Complimentary Hot Deluxe Continental Breakfast features our famous Express Start cinnamon rolls and Smart Roast coffee. The DuBois Holiday Inn Express is surrounded by thousands of acres of forests, lakes, and streams. The hotel is just a short distance away from Treasure Lake, Parker Dam, S.B. Elliot, and Cooks Forest for those interested in hiking, fishing, swimming, elk viewing, canoeing or other outdoor activities. Golfers can enjoy the Gold and Silver Courses in Treasure Lake which are PGA rated, the DuBois Country Club, Beechwoods and Scottish Heights. If you are interested in wine tasting, the Laurel Mountain Winery is just 10 minutes north of us. Owens Illinois is 10 mi. north and the DuBois Regional Medical Center is just 5 mi. south of the property. We are also a short drive from the Penn State University DuBois Campus, the DuBois Business College and Triangle Tech. Some of the best Italian entrÃ©e s in the tri-county are can be found on North Brady Street at Luigi s Ristorante. Ruby Tuesday and Red Lobster are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dubois reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Dubois
- Holiday Inn Dubois
- Holiday Inn Express Dubois
- Dubois Holiday Inn