Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dubois
$127
Hotels.com
$67
Fairfield Inn & Suites DuBois(DuBois)(Great Value!)
$93
Hampton Inn Dubois(DuBois)(Great Value!)
$99
$86
Hotels.com
Best Western Inn & Conference Center(DuBois)(Great Value!)
$86
$78
Travelocity
All reviewspancake machinefront deskroute homeflight memorialnice indoor pool and hot tubboth soft and firm pillowstruck stopthird floorgreat facilitystayed for one nightadjoining roomsgas stationcommon areasenjoyable stayspacious roomdutch pantrygreat breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This is the second time I have stayed here and highly recommend this hotel for the Dubois area. Close to everything ib town and right off the I 80. Great breakfast, nice pool area and no flea bites, since pets are not allowed. Used to stay at the Hampton in town but this is newer and a little less money and just as nice if not nicer.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We have stayed in the Holiday Inn Express in DuBois Pa. several times now and always find it a great place. It is clean and has up-to-date amenities (like quiet A/C and flat screen TV), and in-room refrigerator. The staff is friendly and the breakfast bar is better than average. I recommend it for people looking for a reasonable place to stay in central Pa.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank JimForks100
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I had the opportunity to stay here overnight in February. My room was clean and spacious, the bed was comfortable. The staff at the front desk was very friendly, every time you walked by the would say "hello". At first I was a little leary of the location of the room as it was on the first floor right across from the breakfast area and just around the corner from the front desk, but I never hear a sound from the other guests walking past. I was so pleased with my stay that I will be staying there again the end of this month.

Room Tip: The king size suite was perfect as it had a couch as well as a king size bed so I was able to sit and read comfortably on the couch.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TeriG49
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Checked in around 8:30. We hadn't made reservations so we picked up a hotel coupon guide at the rest stop and made our decision from there. We did save $13 off the low price the desk clerk gave to us by having the coupon. The front desk was friendly. Room was clean but smelled of old cigarette smoke. It was a smoke free room so I called the front desk to report it so I wouldn't be charged. I can't say I'm a fan of Holiday Inn Express beds. I always wake up with aching back muscles. I do like the HIE soaps/shampoo/conditioner as well as towels and washcloths. They are quality products. Breakfast was nice. Hot food as well as the usual breakfast foods. The cinnamon buns are probably my favorite. My credit card was charged correctly upon checking the account.

Room Tip: Our 2nd floor room was slanted. Can't quite figure it out but the refrigerator was not sitting even and the bathroom door wouldn't stay open because the floor was slanted. ???
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank RedMapleRabbits
Reviewed April 2, 2012

After 15 years of staying at another horrible hotel in western PA, we decided to make a change. Wow, it was like night and day. This hotel is a great find and I'm so sorry that we didn't make the change sooner. I am a very picky hotel guest because I like clean - big time clean. This hotel delivered. I couldn't have been happier! Great breakfast bar too. We only stayed one night but we'll be back. Great property, nice staff.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family