We used Trip Advisor to guide us to this Holiday Inn Express and Suites. It is set in a hillside with all the parking in front. The staff at the desk was efficient and very friendly. She gave us coupons and directions to several local restaurants. There were cookies and coffee right there, as well as an offered snack and bottled water.
The room itself was immaculate and very quiet. The beds were standard, as was the bathroom, again immaculate. We planned on going to the hot tub and pool after dinner, but were just too tired after our 9 hour drive. We did look at the pool area. It was also very clean and inviting.
The blackout curtains actually worked, and the room was very quiet, so we had a great night's sleep. In the morning we had the "included" Holiday Inn breakfast, which was standard but well presented and plentiful.
The only thing that freaked us a little bit was the elevator. It was pretty noisy and a bit jerky on our trips from the third floor to the lobby area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, DuBois, PA is conveniently located at Exit 97 off I-80. We are 7mi. SW from the DuBois Regional Airport. DuBois and the surrounding areas have much to offer to those traveling on business or leisure. After a peaceful night in our Simply Smart bedding, you can start your day off with a refreshing shower which features our renowned Stay Smart showerheads. Our Complimentary Hot Deluxe Continental Breakfast features our famous Express Start cinnamon rolls and Smart Roast coffee. The DuBois Holiday Inn Express is surrounded by thousands of acres of forests, lakes, and streams. The hotel is just a short distance away from Treasure Lake, Parker Dam, S.B. Elliot, and Cooks Forest for those interested in hiking, fishing, swimming, elk viewing, canoeing or other outdoor activities. Golfers can enjoy the Gold and Silver Courses in Treasure Lake which are PGA rated, the DuBois Country Club, Beechwoods and Scottish Heights. If you are interested in wine tasting, the Laurel Mountain Winery is just 10 minutes north of us. Owens Illinois is 10 mi. north and the DuBois Regional Medical Center is just 5 mi. south of the property. We are also a short drive from the Penn State University DuBois Campus, the DuBois Business College and Triangle Tech. Some of the best Italian entrÃ©e s in the tri-county are can be found on North Brady Street at Luigi s Ristorante. Ruby Tuesday and Red Lobster are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dubois reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Dubois
- Holiday Inn Dubois
- Holiday Inn Express Dubois
- Dubois Holiday Inn