“My first experience”

Dining options: Reservations
Conyngham, Pennsylvania
“My first experience”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Decided to visit Theodoras this past Friday 5/9/14. Having spent many evenings at the Stage Coach I had high hopes for the new restaurant, which is striving to be a five star. I arrived at the bar at 7pm, only hours after they received their liquor license, and after someconfusion was able to order a glass of wine. Unfortunately it took 30 minutes to get my change as their was none. Sat down to eat at 730, ordered my meal, twin lobster tails which turned out to be excellent, but did not receive my meal until 915. Cody was my waitress and I have to give her credit, she did a great job of trying to make the best out of a bad situation. Granted at the beginning the restaurant was packed but from 830 on, there were only a few tables occupied. Clearly the restaurant was not ready or prepared. Mass confusion and communications problems. I will return, as my meal was great and my waitress di a good job, and hopefully it will be more professional and organized.

• Visited May 2014

Drums, Pennsylvania
“Stage Coach is now THEODORA'S”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I would like to set the record straight....Stage coach DID NOT BURN TO THE GROUND!?!? The Bell House next door did (sadly ;( ) BUT it was sold end of 2013 and is now TOTALLY renovated and ready to OPEN MAY 2014 under a NEW NAME: Theodora's - Chef Drew is the owner/head chef and we all can't wait!!!! Beautiful inside and out!!! Outdoor patio with tiki torches and firepit tables...Garden/Gazebo for outside functions...private rooms for meetings/bridal & baby showers/ Weddings...3 bars (that are GORGEOUS) they are going to be open EVERY DAY 4pm to 10pm and will open for Lunch Summer 2014.

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank Lisa W
PA
“I live right next door”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place has been sold and isn't The Stage Coach Inn anymore. It is now called Theodoras but it still isn't open yet. They have been doing construction on it for months now including what looks to be an outside deck for dinning.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank donna13pa
“Closed”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Been closed for about a year. Re opening soon with new owners and name after after major renovations

• Visited May 2013
“Past Tense...Closed”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This restaurant is now closed. I believe it may have been bought out by someone else now. No idea what or when it will open again

• Visited April 2013