Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Drums-Hazelton
Comfort Inn(West Hazleton)
Forest Hill Inn(Hazleton)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgreat cinnamon rollsthe breakfast areafree breakfaststandard farequiet locationlarge roomquick stopfirst floorthe main highwaychecking inhot watercomfortable bedsreturn tripexcellent staywe've stayedgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 27, 2014

This was a very nice property and they easily accommodated my last minute call that I was going to be extremely late checking in. I think my SatNav was fritzing out because, while you can see the Interstate from the hotel, I was routed through all sorts of forests and switchbacks and none of the intersections had any sort of indicator for the HIE. Making it more confusing, there WERE a lot of markers for the EconoLodge, even though that didn't seem to be nearby. Anyhow, once I managed to get there, everything was great. The room was huge, the internet worked well, and the breakfast was good (nothing out of the ordinary -- if you've ever stayed at one of these, the breakfast is EXACTLY the same). Still, it's free; who's complaining. If you can find it, it's worth it.

Room Tip: I'm not sure why, but it was a bit hard to find. Just keep driving if your GPS takes you some crazy way in; likely you'll eventually get there!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We stayed here to visit a family member as we were having a surprise 50th birthday. We were very happy, rooms were clean, ammenities are free apples, cookies, really nice breakfast bar. The hotel is really clean & the staff were attentive and friendly. Would definetly go back here in a minute! Our room was on the first floor corner and it was spacious & the beds were comfortable. My Mom is handicap, handicap parking is next to the door, wheelchair accessibility right next to the door. halls were spacious for a wheelchair & the area was quiet. very nice

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I really love to travel, but hate staying in hotels due to noise, and unclean rooms. HOWEVER, this hotel was pleasant to stay in. It was clean, and quiet and I actually had a good nights sleep for once. The breakfast had many choices to offer as well, which was a plus as well. The staff was friendly. If I had anything at all to say not positive about this place, it would simply be that the staff literally stares at you while you are getting your breakfast, And while you are eating. Which is a little uncomfortable. But I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Well it is a new year and it is time for another great review for the Holiday Inn Express in Drums Pa. Large clean rooms, breakfast buffet, friendly staff, this place has it all! If you are in the Pocono Mountain area this is the place to stay, you won't be disappointed. Very convenient to all the major roads including I-80,I-81 & 309. Rates are very reasonable too!

Room Tip: Always request a room away from the elevator and vending machines. They do have some large corner rooms that have more windows so there is more light.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I usually dont stay at these types of economy hotels but there were no other choices in the area I was visiting. I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was newly renovated, rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family