Econo Lodge Hazleton
$139
$63
$57
Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$64
$62
Priceline
Comfort Inn(West Hazleton)
$100
$94
ComfortInn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$116
Hampton Inn Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$108
Candlewood Suites Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$85
Residence Inn Hazleton(Hazleton)
$149
$134
All reviewsecono lodgetv channelsroom was cleanfridge and microwaveexitupgradingbunscerealpropertyhazelton
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Staff is friendly, room is clean. The price is outstanding, especially if you are on a budget. Good for an overnight stay. I've stayed here before and will be a returning guest in the future.
Close to both major interstates 80 and 81. Restaurants are near by.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Rich W
vana v, General Manager at Econo Lodge Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2014

Dear Rich,
Thank you very much for coming back to our Hotel,with your positive review.
We are pleased to hear that you appreciated our friendly staff service,&price
value is near your budget.Looking forward to welcoming you again in out Hotel.
--Best regards from manager

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stopped here on a trip from Cincinnati, OH to Boston, MA. If I recall correctly, it isn't near anything, so you have to drive if you want to eat, etc.

The front desk woman was very nice and professional, and I had no complaints at all about the room. It amply served its purpose, and was clean.

The only complaint I did have was that the coffee at the Continental Breakfast the next morning was godawful. I'm used to road coffee tasting something like water with brown paper boiled in it, but I couldn't even get this stuff past my nose -- it was that bad. I've never understood this: good coffee is NOT hard to make -- I do it regularly, and if I can do it, anyone can.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

After a busy day of driving I took this exit to eat a bite and sleep. The lady was friendly and got me in my room quickly. The room was clean and comfortable.
There was no desk in this room and.the TV was small but clear. Could have used another pillow but slept fine.
Don't go looking for any stores,food or anything else here after dark as it is a ghost town. If your looking for a deal and just a nights sleep this will do.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Yes, it's that bad. It's old and dumpy, manager is crazy and unprofessional.

They charged my credit card twice and wouldn't refund the second charge. I'm still trying to get it sorted out.

Avoid this place at all costs.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank TequilaMockingbird57
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I booked the hotel through Choice Rewards and received a very good rate for a Saturday evening. Front desk staff were very friendly and made a follow-up call to my room to see if it met my needs.

Room was small, but clean and comfortable. Wifi worked great in the room.

The breakfast was sparce, but for the price I paid I was very pleased with the overall value.

FYI - the hotel is about 3 miles from exit 155 on I-81.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo