“Awesome”

Anthony's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Anthony's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in Drexel Hill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania, United States
“Awesome”
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Food was and has always been great. I have never had a bad meal or left wanting more. I have had dinner for two and ran Christmas parties.

Venice, Florida
“Best Early Bird in Town”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

The Early Bird is the best kept secret in town. Italian dishes as well excellent seafood dishes are available between $14 & $16. Portions are generous and well prepared and presented. Service was also excellent.

• Visited April 2012
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
“Classy and economical”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Great place for luncheons and parties good prices,quality service and food!

Visited March 2012
malvern pa
“Nice place”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Good food and good staff..always a good time. Prices are not to bad either.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank shanestalker
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
“Rude management, horrible service”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Unfortunately, on two different occassions I was cancelled last minute for a Christening and a bridal shower because Anythony's received an opportunity to host a larger affair. I did not return to their place of business for over a year and against my better judgement, booked an 80th birthday party there. We were bumped from a private room to the main dining hall. It took over 3 hours to be served our food. Guests were ordering drinks from several servers in hopes that one of the servers would bring one. Most of us never received our drink or even water. We had to eat our meals with nothing to drink. It was very embarrassing considering I was the host. One of the dishes had a piece of gum in the sauce. When the manager finally came to the table, he offered no apology. I'm confused as to how the restaurant continues to do well, when their service proves time and again to be extremely poor and management is ridiculously unprofessional. I can safely say, I will never book an event there and will continue to advise friends and family to do the same.

• Visited November 2011