Tripadvisor

Review of Tank & Libby's

Tank & Libby's
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Drexel Hill
Reviewed January 21, 2020

They have many very pleasant offerings for breakfast and lunch. Opening at 7 am gives you time to do other things to fill out your weekend. This will be my go-to spot when I am in the area. Serves a Philadelphia area staple, scrabble.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Gaylord C
Write a reviewReviews (31)

Reviewed December 24, 2019

Staff is unbelievable helpful, warm, and friendly. Pricing was a bit more than would I would have expected, but then again, the service was spectacular and the staff was just so warm and inviting.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank hound_dog_computers
Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

We had brunch with friends at Tank & Libby's. My wife has serious Gluten sensitivity and they took excellent care of us. I ordered a Verde omelet without onions and both our waitresses and the owner checked with me to let me know that the ranchero sauce and potatoes had onion in them. (I am not allergic to onions, I just don't love them.) My wife thoroughly enjoyed her meal and we both appreciated the attention to detail that was exhibited. We would definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone with food allergies.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank 944scottd
Reviewed November 13, 2019

What a pleasure to have a scrumptious breakfast in your own neighborhood without having to travel into Philadelphia. The ambience was friendly and the omelette delicious as was the coffee and the pleasant server. The burgers were also top quality black angus beef and well seasoned-a real step above our local diners-well worth the slightly higher cost -in a local shopping plaza- made you feel like you were in a high end cafe-thanks-didn’t miss the train trip to the city-can have a lovely breakfast in my own backyard .

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

My husband was the first to notice whenthat finally finished building three new business that happened to be Tank & Libbys! Ever since our first visit, the service and did habe been amazing, the decor is unique & a bonus they're eco friendly!

Date of visit: October 2019