“Pizza and pasta - consistently good”
Review of Roman Delight

Roman Delight
Ranked #48 of 146 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed August 3, 2013

There is a reason this place is always packed. It's all good and reasonably priced. Pizza has just the right combo of sauce and cheese with crust that it not too thin or too thick. Love the lasagna and garlic bread.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Visited recently on a Wed night for dinner, haven't been here in a long while. We were seated quickly & provided w/ menus & water. Our wine arrived promptly. There was no mention of daily specials, I saw the specials board on the way to the RR. We ordered the calamari to start, one of our favorites from years ago. What arrived was rubbery rings coated in tasteless batter, even dipping in sauce couldn't save this dish. It was soooo bad we sent it back. Luckily our entrees fared better. The muscles special was delicious as was the chicken & pasta dish (pasta de rosa??). The service with the same waitress was also spotty, sometimes quick & pleasant- others slow & surly. I wouldn't rush to dine here again but wouldn't avoid doing so if it proved convenient.

1  Thank gypsyhiker
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I love the pizza it is great, price isn't too bad either. Had a American hogtie that was good too, will definatly return

Reviewed January 15, 2013

IOver the last decade or so, I see the restaurnant expanding...from the original location Ferry and 313 (in locations and outdoor seating-) some times it really looks looks packed and hopping. Unfortunately, I have yet to have a decent meal. Drink pricing is typical and the atmosphere is fine, maybe it's just me, but I don't taste anything homemade or fresh here...

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Roman Delight is a local place to buy Italian food and other standard American foods and drinks. The bar is fine altho it's not a place to lounge, just buy drinks with dinner. Good takeout