“Nice visit today after Museum”

Pennsylvania Soup & Seafood
Ranked #19 of 138 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Washington Crossing, PA
“Nice visit today after Museum”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Easy walk to this spot after visiting the Michener today and since it was cold and windy and we walked it was nice to order hot soup. First my hot tea came in an icky cup which was quickly replaced once pointed out. I was able to taste the Lobster Bisque which I found to be yummy and enjoyed a cup of the sweet and spicy Butternut Squash. My companion ordered a wrap and put half aside immediately..it was big and the half portion satisfied her perfectly. I took a small nibble of her fish and found the teriyaki and sesame crust quite tasty. I ordered Potato Encrusted Crab Cake, something I never had before and thought it clever. It made a nice tasty topper for a Caesar's salad that came with a nice portion of roasted red pepper

Visited November 2013

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Never a disappointment!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I've been here so many times -- with friends or clients for lunch or with my husband for dinner and have never been disappointed. PA Soup and Seafood is more than just soup and seafood but they do soup and seafood so well! The best soup I've had there is the gazpacho -- so rich and thick and chock full of veggies. My favorite salad is the sesame tuna salad with wasabi mayo and teriyaki glaze. I have to stop myself from ordering that every time I go! The bread bar is a great idea. Their new concept of half a salad or sandwich with soup is great. Even at that, the portions are huge. You have to know it's inside the Main Street Marketplace if you're going for the first time and that's why you can't see it from the street. It's even a BYO so you can grab dinner there and have your wine too.

• Visited September 2013
“Delicious food”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I would like to first elaborate that we are very particular about
Where we eat our meals.
My wife and I discovered this restaurant completely by accident.
It's located in a marketplace in historic doylestown Pennsylvania.
There are a million restaurant in this town and you would have to walk around
As its located inside a building with other businesses.
It was at one time an Underground Railroad station.
My wife and I have now dined there almost every day for the last 2 months.
We have tried most of the meals and specials and have never been disappointed.
Wow, everything is so fresh by the time that we are finished we wondered why we didn't find this
Place earlier.
The only negative thing that I could say is that it is closed for dinner on Sunday and Monday.
Prices are very good, the place is byob and the food is served quickly and has always been
Very fresh.
The owners keith and Kathleen are always very affable with all of the customers
As is the wait staff.
You always feel like you are at home.
Kiddos for getting it right.
Keep up the good work.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank bogart57
Pa
“Nice lunch spot”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had Mulligatawny and it was delicious. I expected a little more spice but it was so flavorful, the heat was not missed. They have a bread bar included with the soup and on the day I was there, I had Pepperoni bread, garlic bread, and poppy seed bread, all delicious and very fresh. I would definitely stop back again.

• Visited August 2013
“Delicious food”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I would like to first elaborate that I am very particular about
Where I eat my meals.
My wife and I discovered this restaurant completely by accident.
It's located in a marketplace in historic doylestown Pennsylvania.
There are a million restaurant in this town and you would have to walk around
As its located inside a building with other businesses.
It was at one time an Underground Railroad station.
My wife and I have now dined there almost every day for the last 3 weeks.
We have tried most of the meals and specials and have never been disappointed.
Place earlier.
Prices are very good, the place is byob and the food is served quickly and is has always been
Very fresh.
Kiddos for getting it right.
Keep up the good work.