“Honey's-you cannot go wrong!”
Review of HONEY Restaurant

HONEY Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 138 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Globally inspired, one of a kind shared small plates.
Philly
“Honey's-you cannot go wrong!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I can't imagine anyone not having a great experience at Honey's. We've been trying to get there for a long time and finally celebrated my birthday here. It is rated #1 in Doylestown for good reason. The meal was AMAZING. From Amy, the owner/hostess to Jared our server, everything was PERFECT. The raven-haired Amy has a smile that lights up the room! That is the beginning of a small-plates menu that range from $5-$25. We had Potato chips, fish ribs, octopus, escargot, mushroom quesidilla, tacos, lamb meatballs, oysters, and drinks! Eclectic? You bet! And all were spectacular. Oops, almost forgot to mention the complimentary appetizer and chocolate sorbet at the end. Each dish was crafted by a chef and a staff that show how much they care and how passionate they are. Go to Honey's, especially if you are a "foodie" and just enjoy a great experience.

1 Thank ShamelessFoodie

“Oasis of discovery ”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Just got back from our anniversary dinner (27). Couldn't have had a better night. It was a delightful experience. Our server Ali was engaging and insightful. The food a perfect progression of culinary adventures. Thank you.

2 Thank dscdffr
Riegelsville, Pennsylvania, United States
“AMAZING!!!!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I searched for days to find just the right vibe for our anniversary dinner, and something about Honey just felt right. I was told by a foodie friend of mine to make a reservation even though it was a Wednesday night. So I did. We arrived earlier than expected and was seated right away. We had a booth right by the door, which I normally would not have liked but it had a very secluded feel to it. It was like sitting in our own little world. Hidden away from everyone who walked in the door by airy curtains made the atmosphere that much more romantic. The ambiance was nice and subtle, nothing was overdone. The service was excellent throughout the entire meal. Being as we had never been there before our server explained how it worked. We each picked 3 items for 6 courses. Everything was AMAZING! We have been trying to figure out what our favorite was but I just can not choose. My husband said his favorite was the "Black Velvet " Oysters. Our meal consisted of the most amazing cheese plate... Fire and Ice(amazing crab dish), oysters, Ox tail dumplings (WOW!), bacon wrapped escargot and boar skewers, and veal cheek carnitas (OMG!). Of course we could not leave without having dessert.... Pana Cotta(again, Amazing) and cherry pie with ice cream. The wine list was great. I did try a specialty drink.... It was too strong for my taste but had a good flavor and the beer selection was good as well. I have to say that we were also pleasantly surprised when we got the bill... It was less than what we were expecting, which is always a plus.This has become my new favorite place to eat! and I for one can not wait to go back!

3 Thank Melissa B
Ambler, Pennsylvania
“Better than most center city food”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Tops in every way. Cozy, comfortable , relatively quiet ambience. Great wine selection. Wonderful, knowledgeable and helpful service. Magnificent, creative small plates . You choose the items; chef decides the order of presentation and does it well. Great for sharing.We'll return soon!

1 Thank jcookep
Warrington, Pennsylvania
“one word... AMAZING”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We arrived a tad early for our 9pm reservation (in fear of being charged the $50 penalty) and were told that they were a little bit behind schedule. Not a problem though, because the host offered us a look at the menu and asked us if we wanted a drink from the bar. There isn't a bar area where one could actually go and sit, so we sat on a tiny bench at the front of the restaurant. There was outdoor seating when we were there, but we were seated inside (i was happy with that as it was a bit chilly).

This is a tapas restaurant, so of course we weren't sure how much food to order. Our waiter was so helpful in guiding us through the menu and suggesting how much to order. He explained that the chef would send things out in an order that made the most sense for the items we picked.

We had:

Truffle & Smoke Potato Chips - To die for. So delicious, you want more.
Ribs & Ice Cream - You read this correctly. You will not be disappointed. The contrasting temperatures and flavors went amazingly together.
Fish Tacos - My husband loved these, I'm not a big fan of fish tacos and I even enjoyed these
Oxtail Dumplings - My favorite!!
Duck Samosas - Different, but a must try.

We were so full we couldn't eat dessert.

This place isn't cheap, but it is worth the experience and the delicious & unique menu options (which change seasonally). Can't wait to return! Be sure to make a reservation!

• Visited September 2013