“Interesting daily specials”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Horsham, Pennsylvania
“Interesting daily specials”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Always suprised and pleased to see the breakfast omlet/pancake specials. Interesting combinations.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank BauderAudio

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“A little gem”
Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

Reminds me of being down the shore and finding a great little diner that has surprising different food choices. Great everything! Omelets that any foodie would love . I love their specials make sure you look at the board! Also a must for lunch. They close after lunch no dinners but if they did I would go.

Don't listen to the folks complaints about the service. The servers work hard for their money. I have always found you give what you get in other words show respect to someone who is serving you.

Bel Air, Maryland
“Never again!”
Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

Terrible! We're never given menus and no one waited on us. Waitresses sat around talking. We just got up and left. No one cared. We will not be returning!

2 Thank Amanda E
Hatboro
“Great food and a cozy atmosphere”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

My family and I go to Cross Keys diner every Saturday for breakfast. The only dissapointment we have faced has been when they were closed. Wonderful, full portion breakfasts are offered and the specials are a treat every single week. The staff is very attentive and the owners make it feel like home. If you want a great meal at an extremely reasonable price, you must try this wonderful local restaurant.

• Visited April 2012
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Food is good but their staff needs some training”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I was there today and I could not believe one of the staff says to people who she doesn't even know how obnoxious New Yorkers are . If you want peope to frequent your location you don't insult the customers. I happen to be from NYC and I was so angry.I think you should tell you staff to be alittle more classy.

Visited February 2012