“Wonderful Addition to the Restaurants in Doylestown, Pa.”

Quinoa Peruvian & Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 138 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: Mexican, Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful Addition to the Restaurants in Doylestown, Pa.”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

The decision to try this new addition to the Doylestown restaurant scene was a good one. We went for lunch on New Year's Eve afternoon and were delighted. The menu is very authentic and the attention by the owners was most welcome. They were happy to explain and carefully describe various options on the menu. I ordered the quinoa vegetable soup and it was outstanding, hot and delicious. My husband had a pork entree and enjoyed it very much. We look forward to sampling the interesting menu options again in the near future. this is a BYO restaurant.

1 Thank Rhoda R

“Great Peruvian food”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Everything in town was booked so we decided to try the BYOB of Quinoa. Had mediocre expectations but once we met the staff and had some appetizers we were very impressed! Everyone was very satisfied with their meals and we will absolutely go back! The salsa is delicious and packs a little bit of heat! Will be back soon.

Pennsylvania
“New place in town”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Just happened to find this restaurant while driving around looking for a place to eat. Came across this new restaurant and decided to try it. So glad we did. The food was wonderful and fresh. The waitress was very helpful explaining the dishes. Will be back to try some new dishes.

Visited December 2013
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“A wonderful surprise! You must try the Ceviche!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

From the moment I read about Quinoa opening in Doylestown, I just had to see it to believe it. Though I traveled to Peru once, my knowledge of it's native cuisine is only minimal, so I was curious for more. Never in my wildest dreams could I have expected Peruvian/Mexican cuisine in the center of Bucks County, an area that has a meat and potatoes/ Dutch influence of bland food. More ethnic restaurants are starting to sprout up, and Quinoa fits right in that category. Walking in, the ambiance inside was very contemporary with open spaces, but welcoming with colors that match the spirit of the Andes. The service was informative and helpful in making menu choices. Half the first page of the lunch menu was filled with a variety of ceviches to choose from. You will not find ceviche anywhere else in Doylestown to my knowledge, and I highly recommend you try it. It is a unique way of serving fish that has been prepared in Lemon Juice, where the Citric Acid cooks the fish naturally. If seafood is not your thing, there are many other fantastic dishes, for all diets. I had the Ceviche Limeno and shared a side of Taboule Quinoa and their Quinoa Flan. Many entrees had a blend of sweet, savory and spicy. The whole meal was very satisfying, down to the light chips and spicy dip. Every bite was a pleasant kick to the taste buds. They have authentic drinks as well, such as the Horachata or the Chicha Morada (my favorite), a juice made of blue corn. You will not be disappointed in your experience here.

Doylestown
“Quinoa Peruvian Restaurant - a delicious treat!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I've had some of the best meals I've ever tasted in Quinoa. The menu caters to both meat eaters and vegetarians.......with everything tasting delicious! We've been back numerous times since the opening, and have never been disappointed.

1 Thank marmom58