“Best sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Since moving to the area I have been here numerous times and have not been disappointed. I have gone with my husband, friends and family and everyone has enjoyed their food. Plan on going again soon.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We just moved to the area and were looking for a good place to eat out. Ooka is rated highly on all variety of social media so we tried it out. A friend was in town and was pleased with the sake selection. I had a gingerita which was tasty. We all ordered sushi and were pleased with the freshness and taste of the rolls, though it seemed a but pricey for what you get. Will go back and try the hibachi, as well as get more sushi!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Always great quality sushi. Family friendly or date place. Nice city vibe inside. Friendly staff. Children's menu a favorite with all three of my kids.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

For the price, I expect much more than what they deliver. But if you're in Doylestown without much Asian option, it's decent.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've eaten at this restaurant numerous times with large parties. They do a very good job with large groups and the quality is good. Parking can be tight during the dinner hour on weekends. Best hibachi around Doylestown.