“This is definitely the best sushi in the area, and entrees are outstanding too.”
Review of Ooka

Ooka
Ranked #2 of 143 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 30, 2007

This is definitely the best sushi in the area, and entrees are outstanding too.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Furlong, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 14, 2007

good food but expensive

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 7, 2007

We always enjoy it here. The food is high quality and the show is always fun. Recommended!

Reviewed September 18, 2007

Trust me when I say, this is absolutely the best sushi I've had. Not that I traveled the world or anything, but I eat sushi 1-2 times per week with my husband and since it is such an important part of my diet, it must be right. Also, a movie producer from New York eats there weekly.......and being in NY the food heaven of the world, he comes here to eat. Also, he has traveled all around the world and eaten sushi so I would trust his opinion and he LOVES it.

1  Thank MMJ
Reviewed February 27, 2006

FANTASTIC! Fresh. Vital. Natural. Fast. Delicious. How else may I sing the praises of this establishment? Listen ... Ooka, Japanese cuisine defined and redefined, is heaven on earth. It has got to be the cleanest restaurant I have ever eaten in, ever, and that is saying something. My credentials? I have eaten in, say, a few hundred different restaurants, located in a couple of different countries, within my Epicurean-focused Lifetime. My God! Every time, and I mean EVERY time I have been there they are cleaning the chairs. I mean a deep-down cleaning, with a spray bottle and rubber gloves! Never mind my cleaning obsession, did I mention DELICIOUS? I did? How about entertaining? Ingratiating? Invigorating? Need I say more? Literally, you don’t know what you are missing! (That being said, you had better call ahead on weekends. The place is absolutely insane.)

6  Thank Berkshire_Bill