“Hole in the wall but great food”
Review of Poco's

Poco's
Ranked #13 of 139 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Outdoor dining room and Bar!!! Mexican -American Restaurant and Bar known for our up-beat, funky and eclectic attitude and atmosphere.Offers Southern California style Mexican cuisine, along with burgers, steaks, ribs, salads, and more! Everything your cha cha palate needs to put a big, fat smile on your face! Even our drinks have a special style that cannot be matched in the area! View our menu by clicking on the the menu button.Lots of happenings and special events to provide a fun filled time any day of the year!
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We had great service and great food. The atmosphere is eh, but we had a great time there. The bar was off to the side leaving plenty of room for small or large groups. Very relaxed and family friendly. Our server was awesome keeping up with all our orders and the food was very good. Our party consisted of 11 people; 4 adults and 7 kids.

1  Thank Steve M
There are newer reviews for Poco's

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is your cheap Mexican meal if that is what you're looking for in a dinner. Low grade food products used both times we have been there.

2  Thank Bob G
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We arrived @ 6PM & took seats at the bar.
It was our intention to have a light bite, before the 7 PM show.
We waited for the l-o-n-gest time, before one of the bartenders acknowledged us.

We ordered hot wings & the 7 layer dip.
The food was tasteless/bland.

We headed upstairs for comedy.
That, we enjoyed!

We would return for the comedy cabaret,
but, we would eat elsewhere, prior to the show.

1  Thank mtaylorp
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Have lived in Doylestown area for over 27 yrs. decided to take my grand kids who were visiting, plus my one son and husband. Actually had a reservation. Told we had arrived a bit early and had to wait till table finished up. Funny thing is when we were seated, no one was sitting at the table previously. Next, chips and salsa arrived. No way to dip salsa- no bowls. Finally asked when we were given the chance after 10 minutes or so. After drinks were ordered and brought to table the server asked us what we would like to order........ I said we have no menus! He seemed surprised and acted like it was someone else's fault. To me as a former server, everything starts with the server so please don't blame it on someone else. My thought was maybe they pull their tips so everyone has hand in it. Asked for other things over time, and waited much longer than acceptable. Meal took over an hour to arrive. We are talking about simple preparation. My one grandson even ordered hot dog. When meal finally arrived , I was shocked at my seafood quesadillas. Pitiful! My husband who never complains was embarrassed we took our young grand kids there and said it was the worst meal he ever had!!!! He had fajitas which should always be hot and were cold. I actually had salad shrimp in my quesadillas and they were cold. Server never asked how things were????? Never ever again .

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Always good food Friendly staff. Even better now since the addition of Poco's South and the accompanying renovations. Great place for relaxing, comfort food with a Mexican touch.

1  Thank WinpakBob