“Good food, reasonable prices, generous servings”

Ristorante Villa Capri
Ranked #51 of 138 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good food, reasonable prices, generous servings”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We've always had good food and good service at Villa Capri. The portions are large, and the prices are reasonable. A good place to bring the family.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank RobT70

“One of our Favorites”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Pizza is the best in the County; for a Friday night Pizza and salad with a drink, it is our favorite ritual!

Service is great and sitting outside in the back is a treat. In the winter, the roaring fireplace is a nice touch.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Buckscountyfoodie
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Always Amazing, Service, Atmosphere & Food!”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Just got back from a lunch and had to write a review. I have never had lunch at Villa Capri but with the weather today, 80 degrees in March, an outdoor lunch was a must. But every place in the area with outdoor seating was packed. Then I remembered the deck with outdoor seating at Villa Capri and boy was I glad I did. It is so quiet compared to most outdoor dining in Dtown. I want to go back at night as they have trimmed the huge tree that shades the back of the deck with lots of lights. The waiter Mike was just one of the most personable waiters we have had. He has waited on us before but I don't think he remembered us, but no matter, he gave us incredible service. The food is always so good at Villa Capri. I love going there for the great service but the delivery is just as great. Thanks Villa Capri, and MIKE!

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank mawelch
mainlinemadelyn
“Great local Italian restaurant”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I agree with a previous reviewer that the front of the restaurant could deter you if you are looking for comfortable or cosy dining. You walk through a carryout area, then a cooking area to a large, but pretty, dining room. In the winter, sit by the fireplace. I believe the food is very reasonable. The portions are enormous and the wait staff is always happy to split orders for as at no extra cost. They have a very good pasta bolognese and a wonder sprimp pasta dish. Their specialty pizza is also excellent. Service has always been friendly. My husband and I have dined there about 5 times and have not been disappointed. They also deliver, a bonus!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank mainlinemadelyn
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Don't let the Pizzaria Front confuse you!”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

This is very good Italian food with generous portions and great prices. It is a byob so that makes it even more affordable. When you walk in the front door you think you have walked into the average pizza joint. Continue to walk to the back. It is very nicely decorated and the service is good. We really enjoy it there and always go home with food that we could not finish due to the generous portions. We love it at Villa Capri!

Visited November 2011