“Amazing service”

Dining options: Reservations
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
“Amazing service”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

I will start by saying I am not usually a fan of indian food or spicy food in general. That being said, I promised my boyfriend I would give this place a try. I am so happy I did. First, its a byob which is always great. Second, the food was outstanding. I tried over five things, and my favorite was the lamb dish. I asked for not spicy, and unlike most places, this one delivered. Third and most important, the customer service shown to everyone by Sonu was truly remarkable. He was the only person on the floor, yet everyone was attended to, water glass always full, continually asking how we liked everything, and if we needed anything else. This man deserves a raise, because he made our experience wonderful. He chatted with us for a bit too as we were the last ones to leave. And the pink frozen yogurt (I forget exactly what it is even though he told me all about it) desser was absolutely delicious. Yum. I highly recommend this restaurant, especially for people who want to try indian cuisine for the first time.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank AESWillowGrove

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Great food!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We love their food, always good service and great meals. The atmosphere is nice as well. They serve dinner until 10:00 p.m.

• Visited February 2014
“Good Indian Food!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

The vegetable samosa was excellent ! The masala tea and the nan were good, the veggie korma was very good. I ordered it medium spicy which was just about perfect , but next time I will try hot!

1 Thank GCrisenbery
PA, USA
“Excellent Indian Food”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We are particular in choosing a restaurant for Indian food as my wife is very sensitive to spices. Rarely does a restaurant understand what we mean by "extremely mild". However, the vegetable korma (Noveratan Korma) was absolutely perfect. It was not spicy at all, and the taste of the dish was delicious.
The next time I did not stress it should be extremely mild (just mild) and it was a bit spicy. Lesson learned. The third time we stressed EXTREMELY mild, and it was once again perfect.
Each time we have ordered take out. The prices are slightly high, however, the portions are very generous and feed us for two days!
We've also had the Briyani, which was probably more rice than I wished to eat (it is a rice dish tho), and the chicken tikka which was great to mix with the excess rice!, and the chicken tandoori which was very good. Oh, the naan is usually very good also!
One final note, the staff are extremely polite and customer service oriented.

• Visited December 2013
Philadelphia
“Amazing Food with Incredible Ambiance!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

This restaurant was so cozy and fun. The waiter was excellent in accommodating us and the food was incredible. Definitely worth the price and the forty minute drive. Chicken Tikka masala and Chicken mehati had so much flavor and kept me full all night. They even gave my son a birthday dessert with candles. Would definitely return!

• Visited December 2013