“Superb Indian food!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I am very unfamiliar with Indian food, but upon suggestions of regular customers we ordered the onion kulcha, noveratan korma, and shrimp curry. They were incredible!! Even the chick pea flat bread they serve with dinner was great. Going back again tonite for take out. Please patron this amazing restaurant right beside Altamonte's. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank ElpsieP

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We loved the restaurant! It was well-decorated and the preparations were excellent, not the run-of-the-mill cooking one can find in many Indian restaurants. However, the restaurant is in a small plaza and we missed it twice. For future reference, it is located just before the access road to K-Mart plaza.

2  Thank Traveler_Worldwide
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Have been to this place a few times, and each time the food is superb. I get take out more than eating in, but the food is the best hands down. I have been to many Indian places in the NY/NJ/PA area and this is by far in my top three. The bread choices are fantastic. I am a big fan of the different chicken dishes here, my kids love the chicken masala. Try this place, give a great local eatery your business. You will not be sorry, as one person said, it is indeed a hidden gem.

1  Thank Justin C
Reviewed December 4, 2012

This place is a hidden gem. We went with some friends and sampled various naan, appetizers, an main courses and every one was delicious. And when we got the bill it was much less expensive than the "other" Indian restaurant in downtown doylestown and better flavors in our opinion. My only suggestions is they need to liven up the atmosphere a little more. Overall it was awesome food and reasonably priced. Eat here, you won't be sorry.

1  Thank DrBen007
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Excellent variety of food, we split three plates and shared Lamb, Chicken, and vegetarian. The Nan bread was wonderful. The service was good. The prices 12-15 per person plus charging for the bread seemed slightly over-priced. It's a storefront, with as pleasant an atmosphere for that as possible. I recommend it especially as one of the more interesting and unique tastes for this part of Pennsylvania.